Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

iwanagofast productionzz presents.........

Old 12-26-2009, 04:34 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: iwanagofast productionzz presents.........

okay isf vs mustang on the juice.....

that would have been a better race at a slower roll only due to the fact i know that the isf cant manually select what gear to be in and it has to drop when he floors it. i still think the mustang would come out on top but not by that far.

p.s. you guys are picking on a 5k pound 8 spd tank.... and not winning or losing to it.....

and the retard who posted it tried telling me IM SLOW. hahaha
Old 12-26-2009, 04:36 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

a single cam civic is not something fast. only one d series car has ever been fast and its not on the street. enough said.......
Old 12-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22

LOL this is awesome.. I am sure if you wanted to come out and do some money races I could arrange that.. liter bikes.. whatever...

a z28.....a relatively STOCK ONE, REALLY? your racing this why????? did your dad hand this thing down to you or something...... wtf is wrong with you.
-
Actually that is his DD his other car Z06 just finished getting the built transmission in it.. sorry to disappoint you.. next time he will have the Z06 out..

p.s. you just got beat by a car with 8 gears.... aka his transmission gearing is made for MPG and he walked the shit out of you "modded" camaro..... hahahaha

-(Z28) 280rwhp vs (ISF)350rwhp.. and they are geared for top end you dumbfuck.. bahaha! shows how much your and your nut hugging ass knows

and the biker wasnt a dumb fuck he was probably cruising the speed limit and you 2 slow fucks got in his way...... because honestly when i ran the isf that was local around here, (no offense to him because he ended up being a kool guy and it deff did better than i thought it would) but i walked away from him spinning 2nd and 3rd all the way down the interstate.... then when i hooked up i put amtracks on it......

-Nice Job, again these were 2 pretty much stock cars racing.. if you want to step in that domain I surround myself with cars that run single digit 1/4 mile passes fresh off the trailer missing gears
Old 12-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by iwanagofast22
LOL this is awesome.. I am sure if you wanted to come out and do some money races I could arrange that.. liter bikes.. whatever...

a z28.....a relatively STOCK ONE, REALLY? your racing this why????? did your dad hand this thing down to you or something...... wtf is wrong with you.
-
Actually that is his DD his other car Z06 just finished getting the built transmission in it.. sorry to disappoint you.. next time he will have the Z06 out..

p.s. you just got beat by a car with 8 gears.... aka his transmission gearing is made for MPG and he walked the shit out of you "modded" camaro..... hahahaha

-(Z28) 280rwhp vs (ISF)350rwhp.. and they are geared for top end you dumbfuck.. bahaha! shows how much your and your nut hugging ass knows

and the biker wasnt a dumb fuck he was probably cruising the speed limit and you 2 slow fucks got in his way...... because honestly when i ran the isf that was local around here, (no offense to him because he ended up being a kool guy and it deff did better than i thought it would) but i walked away from him spinning 2nd and 3rd all the way down the interstate.... then when i hooked up i put amtracks on it......

-Nice Job, again these were 2 pretty much stock cars racing.. if you want to step in that domain I surround myself with cars that run single digit 1/4 mile passes fresh off the trailer missing gears
this isnt going to end well for you bro.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22 iwanagofast22

Originally Posted by nagger
okay isf vs mustang on the juice.....

that would have been a better race at a slower roll only due to the fact i know that the isf cant manually select what gear to be in and it has to drop when he floors it. i still think the mustang would come out on top but not by that far.

p.s. you guys are picking on a 5k pound 8 spd tank.... and not winning or losing to it.....

and the retard who posted it tried telling me IM SLOW. hahaha

LOL! yes.. they can manually select what gear they want to go in.. lmfao you really are a dumbass... here is the video from inside the isf...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSTy...layer_embedded

let me know when I should stop my clowning...
Old 12-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
this isnt going to end well for you bro.
it is actually going well for me, your just hugging naggers balls so tight you can't see it
Old 12-26-2009, 04:41 PM
da dragva kokopelli

okay im done , not even gonna waste my breath on the rest of the video......

if that gt is the one that was racing in the video it would have gotten beaten by the gtr from a roll ill put money on it. how do i know? because i watched a gtr run a 600cc ninja and run with it until about 130, unless the gt is bullshitting and is faster than this video makes it out to be.

waste of internet space. try again with SOME FAST CARS....
Old 12-26-2009, 04:43 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Notice: bikes are slowwww. And all bikers are HOMO!
Old 12-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Your screen name says it all

You wanna go fast
but cant
Old 12-26-2009, 04:44 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Originally Posted by iwanagofast22
LOL! yes.. they can manually select what gear they want to go in.. lmfao you really are a dumbass... here is the video from inside the isf...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZSTy...layer_embedded

let me know when I should stop my clowning...

so tell me why from a 40 roll he stopped your boys z28 in the ground but from a 60 (aka top end) he got left...... exactly you dumb fuck go learn something and tell me why it is that a car with 8 gears has a higher top speed but way less accleration you fucking idiot.

your just as dumb as the srt 4 guy with a 60-1.

your not clowning.... trust me. clowning would be me saying a z06 never scared me, and i swear if i had the coupe still id come right down there and give your friends lengths and take back more.......

no fucking z06 scared me...... after the first one......

Quick Reply: iwanagofast productionzz presents.........