Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Imprompt GSR Turbo photoshoot *FIZZY STATUZ*

Old 04-23-2010, 11:34 AM
RAMNATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy
Default Imprompt GSR Turbo photoshoot *FIZZY STATUZ*

Faiz hit me up to shoot some photos before my appointment to have my car tuned. Just got it running. Took me forever, with school and having no money. Big ups to Scott Hennesay for the tune, runs great as usual. Car still needs alot, and I am not posting a finished product, just looking for some opinions on what would look good, etc. So negative comments are welcome, just try to keep them constructive, because I don't think my car is anywhere near perfect and don't expect you to! Also, do you think the rear of the car would look better with the bumper filler painted black? Thanks! PS: I know it is not a honda, emblems came on the car and I haven't gotten to that yet! Rear wiper is about to be gone as well! Good looks on the photos Faiz, really happy with a few of them!

Last edited by deadmemoryy; 04-23-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: Imprompt GSR Turbo photoshoot *FIZZY STATUZ*

Looks fucking sick. Even better in person. Saw your shit and posted the S for sale a few days later. LOL
Old 04-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

I don't like the side skirts, the panel gaps that plague these cars, nor do I like the wheels but other than that it looks clean.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:39 AM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
I don't like the side skirts, the panel gaps that plague these cars, nor do I like the wheels but other than that it looks clean.
Thanks man, yeah integras are notorious for that shit, trust me I am fighting it hard. Not to mention the yellow brings them out even more. And I am looking for new wheels when I get the money, what do you think would look good?

And Wally. You suck, everytime I start to get happy with my car you post some shit up that I want and encourage me to get rid..Haha. Not this time!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:40 AM
In da Burg.

xcadam89 has disabled reputation

Looks pretty good. It's not the style of the sideskirts, but the way they are mounted that takes away from the look. They are supposed to sit flush all the way across (Raise the part with the upward slant up more) Here's a pic for reference.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:41 AM
RAMNATION

Yea, I see what you mean. Its the fact that they are replicas I guess, don't fit completely right and it stands out in the photos.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Throw on some stockers with good rubber and black out the intercooler/put the lateral bar back in that gap?
Old 04-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2 ashero2

why the headlights clear in one pic then yellow in another???
Old 04-23-2010, 11:52 AM
MOAR REP PLZ

Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX

Clean! Seen the car in person, loved it! Faiz + his camera + Clean cars = SECKS!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5

Looks good man, I've seen you cruising around campus before