Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Im back for round 3...s2000/volk/addicted

Old 12-30-2012, 08:00 PM
low&slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo
Default Re: Im back for round 3...s2000/volk/addicted

Pics and car look great! But damn your first s2k has gone through a whole lot since then.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

1PT-SICK has disabled reputation

Love the wheels, but that color on red...ehhh
Old 12-31-2012, 05:22 AM

JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo

Looks great! A little more information about the car (i.e. type of mods and future plans) would be great. Just posting pics is a tease...haha!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

that looks really good. I normally would not like the blue, but I am really digging them for some reason. Excellent looking S. simple and clean.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!

Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
Looks great! A little more information about the car (i.e. type of mods and future plans) would be great. Just posting pics is a tease...haha!
Thanks everyone! I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do to it in the future. Maybe another hardtop but honestly I like bring able to put the top down and this being an 03 it has the nicer top with the glass window. I'll prob do a Nardi next and the oem sidestrakes but I don't think they will last since the car is so low. I was thinking about exhaust too but I like the single oem look and it's kinda nice having a quiet car. I think these cars can look ugly quick when they have too many external mods done.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I think your second car is still the best looking S2K ever,period.Exactly how I'd want one to look if I built one.
I love the wheels on the new one,just not the color,and I'm very partial to hardtops......I guess what I'm saying is I like,but I'd like it better if it looked like your old one!
Old 12-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I think your second car is still the best looking S2K ever,period.Exactly how I'd want one to look if I built one.
I love the wheels on the new one,just not the color,and I'm very partial to hardtops......I guess what I'm saying is I like,but I'd like it better if it looked like your old one!

Ya, I liked my old one a lot too. Its funny, I had NEVER seen nt03's in those specs on a s2000 so of course when I put pics of it up on s2ki people saw them and started buying them left and right...which really sucks lol. I wont be doing those wheels again
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

you'll sell this car within the year and you'll buy something else then you'll get another s2k.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
you'll sell this car within the year and you'll buy something else then you'll get another s2k.
haha, naaaa
Old 01-01-2013, 10:57 AM
NUMBER4

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

Welcome back man.

Something doesn't compute. You keep buying AP1s.

Quick Reply: Im back for round 3...s2000/volk/addicted