Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

I got myself a nazii car...

Old 10-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: I got myself a nazii car...

I just know you said you'd be hauling stuff and as w/ anything, over time the springs will sag and struts will blow... Air ride will double if not triple your load cap. and still have a smooth ride...

When I left my last job, I had a 600lb Snapon box plus tools to take home w/ me... (this was when I had my truck on air) I had to put it in the back of my truck w/ a forklift... Yea, it squatted a little but I just tapped the switch to level the truck out and up the road I went and in all honesty I could tell I was carrying anything in the bed...

Just food for thought...
Old 10-21-2009, 04:39 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I just know you said you'd be hauling stuff and as w/ anything, over time the springs will sag and struts will blow... Air ride will double if not triple your load cap. and still have a smooth ride...

When I left my last job, I had a 600lb Snapon box plus tools to take home w/ me... (this was when I had my truck on air) I had to put it in the back of my truck w/ a forklift... Yea, it squatted a little but I just tapped the switch to level the truck out and up the road I went and in all honesty I could tell I was carrying anything in the bed...

Just food for thought...
I think space was more of a concern than weight.

Hard to carry tables in an S2000.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:40 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Just food for thought...
So where is she supposed to put all of the stuff she needs to carry when the air tanks/lines/whatever else is taking up room in the back of the car?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i no like
Old 10-21-2009, 04:48 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 10-21-2009, 04:48 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, where are my props for helping you find the perfect GTI only minutes after getting a text that you want one?!? lol

Car looks good!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:12 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by The Wok

Urite... I just hate the look and thinking of the damage overloading your suspension causes... It gets to a point where its dangerous... For example, the people you see riding Cali down the road in a static car goin to the beach... We've all seen it...

Originally Posted by ritz
So where is she supposed to put all of the stuff she needs to carry when the air tanks/lines/whatever else is taking up room in the back of the car?
They make stuff small enough now you can hide it behind panels and in compartments... I've seen tanks for the spare tire, you could fit the compressor and (if you have the money) go w/ a valve body and also hide it behind a panel, materials have come a little ways so I'm sure you could run line easy enough... We're not talkin about hoppin the bitch so you wouldn't need an EXTREME setup... Just somethin to get up and down... But as I said before, it was just an idea...
Old 10-21-2009, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Looks good nineteen. Drives even better.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:06 AM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by The Wok

True dat.

Originally Posted by EEK
i no like
well i no like you. so meh.

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Hey, where are my props for helping you find the perfect GTI only minutes after getting a text that you want one?!? lol

Car looks good!
OMG I left you out!! I was so concerned about getting in all the "I don't give a shit what you say about my car I like it" disclaimers that I forgot the man himself! Editing post now

But as I said before, it was just an idea...
I know, I appreciate it, but yeah space was my issue more than anything. I know this still isn't a big car, but the seats can fold down and hold everything I need it to

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Looks good nineteen. Drives even better.
You needs ta drive it now that's its not quite such school bus status! PS- resonator removed as of 20mins ago, will sound quite purdy on the dyno this weekend
Old 10-21-2009, 06:08 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by akalei
I know, I appreciate it, but yeah space was my issue more than anything. I know this still isn't a big car, but the seats can fold down and hold everything I need it to
I've always wanted something like a slammed Astro van for such stuff...

Quick Reply: I got myself a nazii car...