Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Horsepower Solutions GT500

Old 08-26-2009, 06:20 AM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Horsepower Solutions GT500

and BTW, the car is actually nice, i dont have any issues with it, or the owner just his choice in business partners, but it aint my money.........

i know this car is driven on the streets, and because of that i raise a jolly good thumbs up to the owner. and the car.

not the POSTER.

id kill to drive something that comfortable and quick on the streets
Old 08-26-2009, 06:20 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Very nice. Can't wait to see what kind of ET you guys get with the new found power! I haven't seen any other stock bottom end shelbys make over 800 rwhp on boost alone. You do need to put a gear in the car if you want to ET with a 28" tire!
Old 08-26-2009, 06:24 AM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Very nice. Can't wait to see what kind of ET you guys get with the new found power! I haven't seen any other stock bottom end shelbys make over 800 rwhp on boost alone. You do need to put a gear in the car if you want to ET with a 28" tire!
I've been screaming this for the past few days! A gear would do this car wonders. I'll be swapping Jens here very soon
Old 08-26-2009, 06:25 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

would a gear make a huge diff??? like HUGE or a few tenths?
Old 08-26-2009, 06:25 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Its just me but thats a LOT of work to crack 10s on slicks with 650whp... :s

Would be a nice DD though.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:28 AM
da dragva kokopelli

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn

id hate to say it, but thats what it takes light ass hondas to do 10's (lower 10's sometimes) but this thing weighs a ton or two and isnt really doing to bad for the weight and power its making. she is riding..... but then again its only his street car so to speak. which makes it all the more badass

disclaimer: im no way crediting or supportive of OP just the car and owner of the car.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:32 AM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn

a 6 hour blower swap is all you need to run 10's.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by nagger
would a gear make a huge diff??? like HUGE or a few tenths?
To me, a few tenths is huge when you are in the 10's already. Even without the gear change, the car will pick up probably .5 just with the mods done since the track day. The gears will just put the car where it needs to be when it crosses the line. Right now with the factory 3.31 gears and a 28" tire, he was only at about 5200 rpm when he crossed the stripe. Ideally, he wants to be around 6k.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

id hate to say it, but thats what it takes light ass hondas to do 10's (lower 10's sometimes) but this thing weighs a ton or two and isnt really doing to bad for the weight and power its making. she is riding..... but then again its only his street car so to speak. which makes it all the more badass

disclaimer: im no way crediting or supportive of OP just the car and owner of the car.
That is what I was trying to imply when I said the car was making 650 or whatever in the video and ran the 10.92... it's about right for a car that heavy. I wasn't saying the weight or heat for that matter was an excuse, the car still ran really well.

Last edited by Hybrid AWD; 08-26-2009 at 06:36 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:34 AM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

im just going off of what has been said in this thread, im not directing anything towards anyone, josh and his sheisty ways have nothing to do with this.

i just saw a video of a car at the track, then i saw someone call it slow or imply that it was "slow" , then the typical, it was blazing hot outside, car weighs a shit ton, first time drag racing it, etc etc type excuses come out in defense of the car.

if there were so many variables against the car then why the fuck post a video. i would ask why even go to the track but it didnt seem like a event, just a test and tune type thing, so no harm in having fun.

josh you lol, because your mad no one has forgotten your bad rep since you dissappeared for a month or so.

now dont report my posts or anyone elses this time BIG MAN, let the world see how you do shit......
Well all of that is true, it was hot as shit that day. I ran at the test and tune that night and was trapping 132 and then my turbo exploded Theres plenty left in that cars ET with the new power. It just needs to be setup with the right tire/gear combo and it will run pretty good. Its like a progress video, hes posted a couple threads of this car as its been coming along. No need to talk shit about it just because its Josh posting it. The car is beautiful without a doubt and will perform really good when said and done. Alot of people get a bad rep here and there, but if they are doing stuff to better their name then thats good in my book. So no need to bash every thread he makes of a car

Quick Reply: Horsepower Solutions GT500