Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Garrett's eDürty6 - 56k warning. no srsly.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Garrett's eDürty6 - 56k warning. no srsly.

Car looks like a pile of shit.... just because it's auto-crossed is no exucse for a half-assed car. You have a full on track car with a cage then fine, but this isn't one. the wing needs a front splitter to be balanced, the wheels are dookie, and the interior is ragged and sort of missing major parts. Oh and the hood... WTF did someone take a belt sander to it?
Old 04-16-2010, 06:12 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Car looks like a pile of shit.... just because it's auto-crossed is no exucse for a half-assed car. You have a full on track car with a cage then fine, but this isn't one. the wing needs a front splitter to be balanced, the wheels are dookie, and the interior is ragged and sort of missing major parts. Oh and the hood... WTF did someone take a belt sander to it?
umad
Old 04-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Fiziks
uhonest
Fixed
Old 04-16-2010, 06:22 PM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Originally Posted by VB2NER
The whitewall's gotta go dude! The car has great stance I would love to see it without the wing
i was on my iphone,lol. Now that i am on my pc, i can see the pics better......and i like the covers
Old 04-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

love bmws, love the wheels, love the wing... but not the combination on that car...

looks like an attempted track rat, but with skinny tires and no front splitter to balance out the LTW high wing.

I would love it with a MV front lip, or LTW and some wideass tires. maybe less interior and a cage.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:30 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

I love the wing.. With some more work the car will be great.

I bet the E36 count in VA this year is going to sky-rocket.. haha everyones getting one.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Sage Auto
I love the wing.. With some more work the car will be great.

I bet the E36 count in VA this year is going to sky-rocket.. haha everyones getting one.
I just sold one, so thats one more. Im on my 5th.
once people I work with found out what I drive and how it looks, they went out and bought various years of BMW's. so far 335i, 2 e46M3's, and 2 e39 5er's.

I'll just keep workin the euro to keep mine different.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:01 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Originally Posted by Fiziks
umad
nah, Brobra is right. the shots are good, but car is dook.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:10 AM
Registered Member

garrett has disabled reputation

Didn't imply this was a full-on track car. When I do events I raise the car up and throw on DS1's with 235's. The car is tip-top where it counts: the mechanicals. I just chose to put more money into what's underneath the car than the outside. And most importantly: I think it looks good.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I thought those were whitewall tires for a second until I realized what was going on.

The wing looks like shit. Is that a stock wing with riser plates?

Interior......needs work. I would have left that photo out, just because it's not finished.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 04-17-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Garrett's eDürty6 - 56k warning. no srsly.