Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE ISSUE

Old 10-02-2012, 04:46 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE IS

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
I didnt say I could make it faster by any means lol... It just looks from the pictures of the front AERO pieces that it doesn't actually serve a purpose.. Has anybody actually put the car in a wind tunnel to see how it reacts to the wind? NO.. Have they driven the car well? YES.. But on the other hand does all the WOW factor of the euro actually work, or is it just there for show? Nobody knows the true function of the AERO pieces since it hasnt been wind tunnel tested.. All I was saying that the car does good on the track because its a well built car, Not from how the AERO pieces were made.. Just an assumption that if they took the AERO off the car and just used the car the way it comes from factory with just suspension modifications it will perform the exact same way.. All im saying.. Not downing the show,driver,or builder what so ever.. Just an assumption..
If they added the aero, or changed the aero on the car, and the car went faster and/or was easier to drive...doesnt that mean that it works?

At the end of the day, all of the wind tunnel R&D doesnt mean shit if you have no idea what you're reading or how to change things to make it better. All that matters is lap times on the track. As long as they're producing lap times that are getting quicker with every change they're making, then whatever they're doing is working.

Stop being an internet racer, and go accomplish something in the real world.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Registered Member :)

eg6_bryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE IS

^I'm sure their double decker splitter works wonders as well on their grey Evo, but I won't open up another can of worms.

Good for them and everything they've accomplished as I said 3 posts above. But they simply could be even faster if they went back to the drawing boards on this stuff. Call it constructive criticism.

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
yourself, sweetheart.
Say more kewl stuff so you can more get green bars from people on the internet you will never meet in real life. Your posts in this thread are pointless and you have nothing intelligent to say.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:11 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by eg6_bryan
3rd place isn't winning. But hey, that's still great for the drivers first time on the course and good for them, they'd shave off even more time with proper aero is all I'm saying
probably, but they don't have an awesome armchair engineer like you to tell them what to do. you know, with all your years of experience in making internet posts and stuff.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
probably, but they don't have an awesome armchair engineer like you to tell them what to do. you know, with all your years of experience in making internet posts and stuff.
You obviously know absolutely nothing about the subject, otherwise you'd be agreeing with me. It's constructive criticism that I think you and a few others on here are taking a little too personal and getting a little butt hurt over it. This is very basic aero 101 shit I'm trying to get across, not something only an expert knows about. Post this car into the Road Racing/Time attack section of Honda-tech and let experienced racers tell you the same thing I'm telling you and everyone else defending this almighty setup.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by eg6_bryan
You obviously know absolutely nothing about the subject, otherwise you'd be agreeing with me. It's constructive criticism that I think you and a few others on here are taking a little too personal and getting a little butt hurt over it. This is very basic aero 101 shit I'm trying to get across, not something only an expert knows about. Post this car into the Road Racing/Time attack section of Honda-tech and let experienced racers tell you the same thing I'm telling you and everyone else defending this almighty setup.
i'm sorry i don't know aebrodymanics like you, bro.

btw, where did you take basic aero 101 class, bro?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM

i'm sorry i don't know aebrodymanics
Old 10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

i'm sorry i don't know aebrodymanics like you, bro.

btw, where did you take basic aero 101 class, bro?
That's like posting a double standard with that comment..If Bryan is so wrong then where is you're aero degree to make you so right ?? We can all have bitch fits about whats right and whats wrong honestly.. But the real reality is that the car is set up to the drivers liking.. If the driver is content with the way the car is then have at it.. There is nothing wrong with people putting their .2 in though.. No post is ever going to get 100% positive response.. Each individual has their own opinion and the ones that like expressing their opinion will.. But all the opinions aside and difference's congrats on the feature Fortune and Fast
Old 10-02-2012, 07:47 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
That's like posting a double standard with that comment..If Bryan is so wrong then where is you're aero degree to make you so right ?? We can all have bitch fits about whats right and whats wrong honestly.. But the real reality is that the car is set up to the drivers liking.. If the driver is content with the way the car is then have at it.. There is nothing wrong with people putting their .2 in though.. No post is ever going to get 100% positive response.. Each individual has their own opinion and the ones that like expressing their opinion will.. But all the opinions aside and difference's congrats on the feature Fortune and Fast
i'm not right, nor do i claim to know anything about aerodynamics. however, eg6_brobro is spouting off "constructive criticism" like he's a boeing engineer when he's just another forum faggot armchair engineer who's never been to a racetrack.

also:

SHOW ME THE WIND TUNNEL DATA ON HOW NO POST IS EVER GOING TO GET 100% POSITIVE RESPONSE! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU'VE TESTED IT INSIDE A WIND TUNNEL? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CHECK POSITIVERESPONSE-TECH.COM AND GET REAL INFORMATION FROM GUYS WHO HAVE REAL POSITIVE RESPONSE WIND TUNNEL INFORMATION! THIS IS BASIC POSITIVE RESPONSE 101, BRO!

Last edited by Kim Jong Illin'; 10-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:00 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

HERMAN CAIN 2012
Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 PM

i'm not right, nor do i claim to know anything about aerodynamics. however, eg6_brobro is spouting off "constructive criticism" like he's a boeing engineer when he's just another forum faggot armchair engineer who's never been to a racetrack.

also:

SHOW ME THE WIND TUNNEL DATA ON HOW NO POST IS EVER GOING TO GET 100% POSITIVE RESPONSE! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU'VE TESTED IT INSIDE A WIND TUNNEL? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CHECK POSITIVERESPONSE-TECH.COM AND GET REAL INFORMATION FROM GUYS WHO HAVE REAL POSITIVE RESPONSE WIND TUNNEL INFORMATION! THIS IS BASIC POSITIVE RESPONSE 101, BRO!

or extreme nut riding... or both

Quick Reply: Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE ISSUE