Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Fisher Price my first bimmer

Old 05-30-2013, 04:34 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: Fisher Price my first bimmer

Military doesnt care about TUV
Old 05-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Will Sol
Military doesnt care about TUV
sure the military doesnt but the cops might. Couple of us are heading to the Ring on Sunday, ill finish up the swap tomorrow and drive it around for a bit saturday. You tryin to roll with?
Old 05-30-2013, 12:28 PM
2 Less

turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1

Originally Posted by Young L
sure the military doesnt but the cops might. Couple of us are heading to the Ring on Sunday, ill finish up the swap tomorrow and drive it around for a bit saturday. You tryin to roll with?
What time are you guys going to be there? I might head up if they weathers not crappy like it has been.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by Young L
I dont have a car yet but looking to buy something soon. Other than that Im on baby watch.. We are waiting for number 2 to arrive.

As for the cops they wont once they see your military registration
Old 05-30-2013, 01:16 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Will Sol
I dont have a car yet but looking to buy something soon. Other than that Im on baby watch.. We are waiting for number 2 to arrive. As for the cops they wont once they see your military registration
Word, congrats.

Originally Posted by turbotwo1
What time are you guys going to be there? I might head up if they weathers not crappy like it has been.
I think we're leaving around 6am here, still not sure if im going to go depends on how well the car is running once I got it back together.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

So a simple radiator swap has turned into camshaft/timing belt replacement. Dam bolt on the crank pulley is rusted tight so had to take even more shit apart to get that off because the cover over the belt goes behind it. FML
Old 05-31-2013, 12:06 PM
2 Less

turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1

Im going to be doing a timing belt/water pump replacement soon on my GTI. The tensioner has developed a pretty bad squealing. So I think im going to have to hold of on going to the ring until I replace that. Don't want to risk snapping that on the track and trashing the motor.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

its cool im not going tomorrow either. had some more problems today, wont be able to get back on it till next friday when im back from graf
Old 06-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

put the rest of the odds an ends back together today. got a vacuum leak tho, figured out it was the rubber hose b/w the intake manifold and fpr. went to pull the hoses apart and it just ripped. So tomorrow gonna hit the yard to find another one and hopefully and new trunk seal to keep the water out the boot.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

So Im stuck on this cooling issue. New radiator,new thermostat, hoses are good, pulled a fan from the yard cause the one on the motor wasnt pushing enough air over the motor, aired out the system twice now and its still running hot. Not redline hot but b/w 12 and 2 with sometimes it going past it for a minute. fuck its prolly the water pump or maybe the cooling passage ways are blocked up. Or maybe its just an old as bmw?? fuck IDK

Quick Reply: Fisher Price my first bimmer