Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

fb rx7 sick

Old 11-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: fb rx7 sick

It just looks so bland, but I'm sure it's still a work in progress and this isn't the end result.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:18 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Holy fuck this thing is ugly.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:22 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Dook.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:46 AM
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

Originally Posted by Dillweed
Ummm. . . your point? People put 10K in Civics. They're still Civics.

you are obviously not an RX7 person. It was a super OMGWTFBBQ RX7 inside joke. FB's are the runts of the rotary line.

(Since the thread title used a word I haven't touched in a few years, I figured it was high time to bring back omgwtfbbq)
Old 11-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

rx71984 has disabled reputation

Im not saying that car is the best car in the world and not saying the fb is a good looking car just putting it there because its something different. this is a track rat the paint sucks, bay is dirty as shit, and for not being an rx7 person that's all i have Miata with a turbo II a gen 3 rx7 that im installing a 3 rotor and this car.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT 99NBDRIFT

must really not know about rotaries 1st gens are commonly used as race cars cause of being lightweight and good handling abilities. this car is still in progress so means smaller tires lower and a built engine just cause its not a typical honda doesnt mean its up to your standards its something different than what everyone does these days
Old 11-22-2011, 05:31 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

OMG THAT WHEEL FITMENT.......................

SUCKS
Old 11-22-2011, 07:55 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Honestly this thread would have likely turned out less hateful had it not had the retarded out of focus watermarked pics to start with.

for working with an FB.

Wheel setup is not my cuppa tea, but hey, who am I to judge. I do know those cars can fit some serious meats in the back without having to have fender flares though. If one can run a 450hp 302 in one and have decent traction, I am fairly certain it can be done without running that much offset.

That being said, I am impressed it does not have a bunch of gothic/roman/olde english lettering on the back glass. for not perpetuating a stereotype.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Waiiiiit wait wait.

So you are calling the wheel fitment on this car shitty, but everyone drools over S30's and any other goddamn thing with flares and wheels/tires that fit it?

Fucking retards. Spreading the negrep right now.

To the OP, yes its hideous, but it's unique- and I drove a few of these. they handle well with a few little upgrades.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:22 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

i dont droll over s30s and i hate flairs.

i am the 1%

Quick Reply: fb rx7 sick