Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Euro Content, members rides inside

Old 04-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Autophobic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of
Default Re: Euro Content, members rides inside

Originally Posted by ROB
Clean vert!
Thank you, kind sir.

Originally Posted by s2katin
Nice cars. If the bimmer had a hardtop instead of the convertable it'd be sex.
Thanks

I actually despise the hardtops they make for the e46's. And like with any other convertible I would ever own, I like the option of having the top up or down at my leisure without all the hassles.

Originally Posted by Hardtop00SS
Man that vert is clean, but I've never been real crazy over Vert E46's. That color combo with the wheels is what's up though
Thank you. I'm still in love with the Steel Blue and its coming up to a year since I've bought it. It shines like no other car I've ever owned. Just don't mind the brake dust on the wheels. It's about a weeks worth of accumalation and I met up with the guys in a bit of a rush.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Loving the Audi being an audi owner myself, but the bmw motion shots are very nice!
Old 04-12-2009, 04:04 PM
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

Originally Posted by MA-HALF-E
Audi = Ugly
damn man. That's harsh. Gotta love vadriven. Haha.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by PlazaAzteca.com
damn man. That's harsh. Gotta love vadriven. Haha.
He probably said it because, well. The wheels on it are hideous. Those belong on them Volkswagen things.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:30 PM
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
He probably said it because, well. The wheels on it are hideous. Those belong on them Volkswagen things.
you do know audi is basically the same thing as volkswagen, right?
Old 04-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by PlazaAzteca.com
you do know audi is basically the same thing as volkswagen, right?
No, I didn't.

I prefer the Audi over a VW however

Just get some wheels, slam it and I'll be in love. I fucking love that color.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

No, I didn't.

I prefer the Audi over a VW however

Just get some wheels, slam it and I'll be in love. I fucking love that color.
He just bought some coils. I told him to go straight to them, but he took a chance with springs.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Slammedxpert

Originally Posted by CivicDuty
He just bought some coils. I told him to go straight to them, but he took a chance with springs.
Awesome.

Your car looks great too, but I think I'd like some polished wheels on yours more Idk why..I just dislike black wheels. But, that's just me.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Autophobic

Awesome.

Your car looks great too, but I think I'd like some polished wheels on yours more Idk why..I just dislike black wheels. But, that's just me.
Thanks. The wheels were chrome when I bought them, and I just hated the bling effect. But yea, everyone has their preferences. I think the chrome left a bad impression on me, so I automatically choose a dark color at the powder coating place, lol.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

jrfrm808 will become famous soon enough

the audi needs face-lift headlights and taillights, paint the lowers maybe, rs4 grill, s4 front bumper and sides if you got the $ but other than that car looks dope. so does the bimma

dont let these ricers tell you how to make a euro dopestatus. keep the wheels and if you dont want em i might buy em from ya

Quick Reply: Euro Content, members rides inside