Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dyno'd My 2013 Mustang GT Today! (VIDEO)

Old 04-29-2012, 04:10 PM
giggity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR
Default Re: Dyno'd My 2013 Mustang GT Today! (VIDEO)

thanks everyone

Originally Posted by imcnblu
Definitely sounds vicious. I'm not into the domestic cars, personally (just personal preference), but that thing sounded great. Looks nice, too.

I imagine a full exhaust system, good set of headers, and a bigger throttle body would surely get more. Or is there a reason you have opted not to go that route?
Thanks. Yeah a full exhaust, bigger tb, etc would give me more power, but they are expensive lol. Headers + catted x pipe is well over $1k. A throttle body is about $400-500 and doesn't give much power, just some torque. I want to get the tune all straight and probably leave it performance wise. Should be making around 400whp and trap around 115 in the 1/4.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Blue, I'm Seein It

imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu

Wow, that stuff is definitely not cheap. Power should be fun, when done.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:17 PM
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

Wow, that stuff is definitely not cheap. Power should be fun, when done.
yeah definitely not cheap at all lol.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Nice numbers, dude. Sounds wicked as hell.

Did you ever get a chance to test at MIR?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Blue, I'm Seein It

imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu

Your car makes about 200whp more than mine lol.

I say give it time. Those additional upgrades, at the bare minimum of the full exhaust, should uncork a good amount of power after the tune. Perhaps having a shop make some custom exhaust piping?

Either way, getting around 400whp would be fun, no matter how you look at it.

Besides breaking into the 400whp range, what other plans do you have for the car? Wheels, suspension, etc.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:32 AM
giggity

Originally Posted by Snoop 95
Nice numbers, dude. Sounds wicked as hell.

Did you ever get a chance to test at MIR?
Thanks! Yeah ran a 12.47 @ 111.5mph

Your car makes about 200whp more than mine lol.

I say give it time. Those additional upgrades, at the bare minimum of the full exhaust, should uncork a good amount of power after the tune. Perhaps having a shop make some custom exhaust piping?

Either way, getting around 400whp would be fun, no matter how you look at it.

Besides breaking into the 400whp range, what other plans do you have for the car? Wheels, suspension, etc.
Haha yeah. I have a lot of plans. Already lowered the car on the Eibach Pro Kit. Also put in an adjustable panhard bar and new lower control arms. So the suspension is basically done with what I'm going to do to it. I also just ordered the gt500 rear spoiler for the car and I have tousley ford trying to find out prices on the 2013 boss 302 rear valance and front splitter (regular not the crazy laguna seca splitter) and I may be getting them soon. And as for wheels, I'm going to be replacing the wheels I have with black 19x9.5 SVE Drift Wheels. They look pretty sick and are really concave and have a more aggressive offset than the stock wheels. Also planning on tinting the windows, side marker lights, and bumper lights. And I'm sure there are a few more things I'll find to do to the car lol.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:51 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Kind of confused... Don't they make nearly that bone stock? Not that those are bad numbers at all, but I think stock 5 liters are making similar numbers. How many miles are on your car?
Old 05-02-2012, 01:40 PM
giggity

Originally Posted by Flite
Kind of confused... Don't they make nearly that bone stock? Not that those are bad numbers at all, but I think stock 5 liters are making similar numbers. How many miles are on your car?
Yeah some have made more than that stock, and some have made around 345-350 stock. It all depends on the car. Most average to around 360-365 stock so it's a slight gain based on that. And the torque isn't too bad either. Some dyno as low as 33X tq stock. I did get him to revise the tune a little bit, but still not happy with the performance since though. Should have trapped higher than 111.5mph in the 1/4. May end up going to a different tuner.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:45 PM
giggity

Update: made 393whp 368wtq today on a tune from American Muscle/Bama. Check the video for the run and graphs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jyZKgHZ9Ec
Old 06-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Install a 200 shot. It will work, I promise.

Quick Reply: Dyno'd My 2013 Mustang GT Today! (VIDEO)