Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

dook status fo sho

Old 12-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703
Default dook status fo sho

History- I am/was a big honda guy until i bought a friends vr6 swap mk3, i sold it and ended up going thru several cars, recently i bought an 2006 gti, ran into a lot of issues and sold it back to the dealer. Well about 3 months ago i was able to purchase a JB 20th, so within 3 months i have gotten a 3inch turbo back exhaust, forge diverter valve, tsw wheels, and next WAS going to be suspension, Well after today im not too sure.........

Tragic- So today i run the wife and my daughter to a family friends house (60+ year old lady). well the woman had just pulled up so my wife was at her car speaking to her in her driveway, well for some reason i guess the woman accidentally put it in reverse and went to hit the brake but accidentally hit the gas and barrelled into me. It knocked my rear end 3 feet into the road and my car was now sitting at a 45 degree angle. Yes me and my daughter are ok and yes me and my daughter did cry!!! I ****ing love this car and me and a good friend have the same car ( different mods though) and enjoyed spirited driving whenever we could go out and about. Well I guess monday i am going for etimates and hope for the best................. Don't know if it will be totalled but if it is i will be buying back and parting out. The right rear stock wheel was on because my tsw got puntured, just ordered a new tire last night:banghead:

- day i brought it home

- today

Old 12-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: dook status fo sho

Sux bro. Hope you either get all new paint or a sweet check. I know you'd like to get it fixed, jus sayin...
Old 12-24-2010, 05:41 PM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

bummer. merry christmas?
Old 12-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Originally Posted by smoknrims
Sux bro. Hope you either get all new paint or a sweet check. I know you'd like to get it fixed, jus sayin...
Yeah I hope it gets fixed, after going from hondas to a vw, just a much better ride. But what sucks is that since 2011 cars are coming out banks are being difficult about giving loans for vehicles over 7 years old. Luckily I have gap insurance, if it gets totaled i'll just buy it back, part it out and buy an evo...... Its funny though cus when the police showed up to do the report she tried bitching about me parking halfway in front of her driveway( as u can see in the pictures) and the cop questioned her about "who floors it in reverse out of their driveway" but if she didn't hit me then she would have nailed 1 of the 3 cars that were passing by when it happened. I'M sure it won't be totalled but theres creases along the body near the quarter glass area and I don't know how a body shop fixes that type of shit....

Last edited by team703; 12-24-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:50 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

it needs a quarter panel and a tailight...should be about a 2500 dollar estimate..
Old 12-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by team703
Yeah I hope it gets fixed, after going from hondas to a vw, just a much better ride. But what sucks is that since 2011 cars are coming out banks are being difficult about giving loans for vehicles over 7 years old. Luckily I have gap insurance, if it gets totaled i'll just buy it back, part it out and buy an evo...... Its funny though cus when the police showed up to do the report she tried bitching about me parking halfway in front of her driveway( as u can see in the pictures) and the cop questioned her about "who floors it in reverse out of their driveway" but if she didn't hit me then she would have nailed 1 of the 3 cars that were passing by when it happened.
Lulz at the Pork
Old 12-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by nftuatn
it needs a quarter panel and a tailight...should be about a 2500 dollar estimate..
So will a body shop just cut the quarter panel out? Theres creases on the panel near the rear glass...
Old 12-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

I guess I'll do it.

That'll buff out.
But in all seriousness, that quarter panel is probably no good.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:59 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

well insurance will pay to have a 1/4 skin put on it...that the outer layer that you can see...the old one is cut off and the new one is installed the same way the one was installed at the factory...

i good shop can actually fix that quarter and you would never know...but insurance will pay to have a new one installed...
Old 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by nftuatn
well insurance will pay to have a 1/4 skin put on it...that the outer layer that you can see...the old one is cut off and the new one is installed the same way the one was installed at the factory...

i good shop can actually fix that quarter and you would never know...but insurance will pay to have a new one installed...
Thanks for the heads up, I have been worried they would total it, and I can't deal with looking for a new car. I'm guessing you see this alot????

Quick Reply: dook status fo sho