Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 02-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Indelible Anomaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: Dook status

So much lose in so little car. Financial mistake... Fa'ShO yO.

Dorifto dildo shifter in a grip car..... Science......
Old 02-07-2015, 08:32 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Saavedro88
Did you see the other set of photos? Did you see the overspray on the cat-back? It's incredible...
Yep, that's why I don't believe for one second its a 3k paint job. More like 800-1200,
Old 02-07-2015, 10:55 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Minus the terrible wheels, it looked proper before. POOR car, indeed. This is a damn shame.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Registered member

Joe Schulte has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DOOM
Doubt that's a $3,000 paint job, looks like they didn't tape the back window up correctly either. Looks like shit around the trim.
Glass should be pulled if you want to be legit about things, I've always enjoyed seeing removable items taped etc., clear bridges on any part of that trim and comes up, you're doing it all over again. Have it pulled and do it right the first time.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:43 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Joe Schulte
Glass should be pulled if you want to be legit about things, I've always enjoyed seeing removable items taped etc., clear bridges on any part of that trim and comes up, you're doing it all over again. Have it pulled and do it right the first time.
that's the correct way, but people are lazy and cheap.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:41 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by DOOM

that's the correct way, but people are lazy and cheap.
My buddy saw it in person the other day, fuck the overspray on the catback. There is overspray on the weatherstripping, and the trim in some places straight painted.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:23 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I find it unbelievable that this vehicle embarked on such a long journey to a new land where it has been forbidden fruit and where prospective buyers line up with stacks of cash and promises to cherish thesee things as prize possessions, only to be bought by a Honda faggot and turned into a bag of dicks.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Ritualistic suicide is the only means of redemption.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:40 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I find it unbelievable that this vehicle embarked on such a long journey to a new land where it has been forbidden fruit and where prospective buyers line up with stacks of cash and promises to cherish thesee things as prize possessions, only to be bought by a Honda faggot and turned into a bag of dicks.
Better words have never been spoken, my friend.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Tonight... You!

07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec 07Spec

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I agree completely. I initially saw the photos (post-paint homicide) on my phone. After seeing more I can only shake my head in anger at this whole notion of accepting and encouraging "haters gonna hate" bullshit. I hold the painter at fault, too.

Quick Reply: Dook status