Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 09-24-2014, 01:28 PM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: Dook status

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Top gear cool wall theory? Anything a mod drives is automatically dook and uncool.

SOHCit, paint your bumper and wait on the wheels. Your wheels are fine already.

Maybe its my three piece wheels. Or actual Mugen parts. or the fact its an actual A spec. IDK probably all three.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:30 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Old 09-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Maybe its my three piece wheels. Or actual Mugen parts. or the fact its an actual A spec. IDK probably all three.
Burn him. I've got matches.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:55 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

please inform me what is "dook" about my car... I'm dying to hear this.
Stickers, no name wheels, no tuck for starters
Old 09-24-2014, 05:50 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Stickers, no name wheels, no tuck for starters
Ay yo, not enough camber. Spoiler is too small. No tapout and monster energy stickers.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:24 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

You have a Mugen spoiler that's painted like shit. Where are the other Mugen parts you speak of? Legit or not, those wheels look like shit. Your no name intake, broken A/C, pink shift knob and dirty ass floormats are shit. See the trend here?

Shit = Dook
Old 09-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Lol here comes the ban hammer.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:51 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by 9civic5
You have a Mugen spoiler that's painted like shit. Where are the other Mugen parts you speak of? Legit or not, those wheels look like shit. Your no name intake, broken A/C, pink shift knob and dirty ass floormats are shit. See the trend here?

Shit = Dook
LOL.

shitty paint and broken AC, which will be fixed within two weeks.. so there goes that arguement.

Wheels look like shit? Coming from the guy who was selling roats and stock honda bullshit wheels that means nothing. Pink shift knob, how's that "dook"? and lastly, find me a 10 year old car with perfect floor mats.
So the car has a no name intake. Oh man, ya got me. Either way, my car is far from being in "dook status" faggot. All of this information was redily annotated in my ad... and since its the only shit you could find wrong with the car (you know, the stuff I LISTED) its hardly even a point.

Keep trying real hard, and selling shitty low end honda parts. Stay in the FS section faggle, there are plenty of EG hatch shells and 94 integras for you to droool over there. I wouldnt expect much else from you.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:33 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Well... It is a Honda, so it's kind of dook by default
Old 09-25-2014, 06:46 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

LOL.

shitty paint and broken AC, which will be fixed within two weeks.. so there goes that arguement.

Wheels look like shit? Coming from the guy who was selling roats and stock honda bullshit wheels that means nothing. Pink shift knob, how's that "dook"? and lastly, find me a 10 year old car with perfect floor mats.
So the car has a no name intake. Oh man, ya got me. Either way, my car is far from being in "dook status" faggot. All of this information was redily annotated in my ad... and since its the only shit you could find wrong with the car (you know, the stuff I LISTED) its hardly even a point.

Keep trying real hard, and selling shitty low end honda parts. Stay in the FS section faggle, there are plenty of EG hatch shells and 94 integras for you to droool over there. I wouldnt expect much else from you.
You seem pretty upset, newb. Not everyone has shit handed to them. I'm proud of how I built my car from day 1 and grinded to get here. Gluck selling your dooky TSX.

Quick Reply: Dook status