Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Darth Vader's E46 M3 | Civic on BBS RS's

Old 03-08-2012, 06:44 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade
Default Re: Darth Vader's E46 M3 | Civic on BBS RS's

It's beautiful.

The 'onda is nice too.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:20 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

The front of that E46 is horr-awful, especially the ///M badge on the kidneys. It's a shame because if he took all that shit off it'd be a beautiful car. Sometimes less is more.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

It's very hard to tell, also I don't "follow" BMW's, but. On the M3 in the front bumper, those two circular objects....are they intakes? I feel if those circular rings were blacked out, even a black chrome it would enhance the cars image. It kinda looks tacky because it doesn't flow with anything else.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
It's very hard to tell, also I don't "follow" BMW's, but. On the M3 in the front bumper, those two circular objects....are they intakes? I feel if those circular rings were blacked out, even a black chrome it would enhance the cars image. It kinda looks tacky because it doesn't flow with anything else.
I believe they're intakes for brake ducts. Probably has one of these:

Air flows through the backing plate onto the disc providing more efficient cooling (or so I've heard).
Old 03-08-2012, 08:45 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

justin, these are great pictures! i love 3, 5, and 6. i wish 3 wasn't so blue, but regardless, they're my favorite from you yet.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:59 PM
|URBN|

J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?!

Originally Posted by DRedman45
x2...the base bars being so close together makes the bike rack look retarded imo...other than that super clean and good pics
thank you!

Originally Posted by silentdancer
Shots look great!
glad you dig them

Originally Posted by one wheel drive
It's beautiful.

The 'onda is nice too.
they both are great looking cars in person.

Originally Posted by jrod
justin, these are great pictures! i love 3, 5, and 6. i wish 3 wasn't so blue, but regardless, they're my favorite from you yet.
thanks a lot man. I was hoping you'd see the pictures. Ive learned a great deal just from your photos of my car.

I agree about #3 and toned that down

Old 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

i like the photos, the m3 is beautiful imo, the civic is..."meh" full of trend and no function. For some reason i really hate it when the driver ops to stay in the vehicle during a shoot, almost seem pretentious.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:55 AM
|URBN|

J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?! J.WOLFE?!

only at the train station did he stay in the car, and that was because we were far into private property and expected to get kicked out, we never heard a thing from anyone. but trust me I noticed it too, and Id rather have him not in the car as well.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:25 AM
stupidity, no limits

thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam

I believe they're intakes for brake ducts. Probably has one of these:
Yes they are, but many people like them for the looks. they came factory on the e39 m5 i believe. more of a trendy thing. some are functional.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:02 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
I doubt its for the intake and I really hope they aren't brake ducts. If so, totally tacky.

The civic, I hope the bike rack is functional. It looks like a nice simple build, I'd love to find out it makes 250ish NA or 350ish turbocharged.

Pictures just seem to take away from the cars, Im NO photographer by ANY means. I know the M3 is nice but I would like to enjoy the beauty of each vehicle you shot; not an artsy version of it. No offense to you as a photographer

Quick Reply: Darth Vader's E46 M3 | Civic on BBS RS's