Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Daniel's SE-R

Old 01-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Circuit00C has disabled reputation
Default Re: Daniel's SE-R

check out the next to the last race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZroBNcVCQNs&feature=player_profilepage
Old 01-19-2011, 04:17 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

posted in appropriate thread cause this does not deserve its own thread

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...06#post6842706
Old 01-19-2011, 04:22 PM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

i remember you from langley

i laughed whenever i saw you
Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Circuit00C has disabled reputation

Hay I'm still beating mustang, camaros, hondas, subarus, and what ever. So if you wanna talk trash come out to langley and race me. This car is the 11the fastest car for the year without spray. Its nice that you guys can sit behind your keyboards and talk shit about something that you probably wouldn't stand a chance against on it's home track. It doesn't have an obnoxious exhaust, no rice wings, no ugly body kit, its all about handling, as of now it only make 150whp on a pretty much stock motor yet still beats almost eveything that makes it to the track. So if you wanna trash talk BRING IT TO LANGLEY!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 04:36 PM
RHD all day

TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid

ELLLLLLL OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by Circuit00C
Hay I'm still beating mustang, camaros, hondas, subarus, and what ever. So if you wanna talk trash come out to langley and race me. This car is the 11the fastest car for the year without spray. Its nice that you guys can sit behind your keyboards and talk shit about something that you probably wouldn't stand a chance against on it's home track. It doesn't have an obnoxious exhaust, no rice wings, no ugly body kit, its all about handling, as of now it only make 150whp on a pretty much stock motor yet still beats almost eveything that makes it to the track. So if you wanna trash talk BRING IT TO LANGLEY!!!
its hideous, half the people that go out to langley cant drive, and did i mentions its hideous? you act like racing is the only thing people do with cars...
Old 01-19-2011, 04:38 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

See. I was like yeah this is cool untill this post.

Dude. Who gives a fuck. Honestly. Whyd you even come up here to post? Did you not know this site was like this?
And it's a automatic.
Come on man..
Old 01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
RHD all day

TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid

go to a real track, one that involves more than just turning left or through road cones, OR >>>>>>>>>>>> shitty white trash IROC-Z's
Old 01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Jarrod
See. I was like yeah this is cool untill this post.

Dude. Who gives a fuck. Honestly. Whyd you even come up here to post? Did you not know this site was like this?
And it's a automatic.
Come on man..
Out of curiosity what does a type-r do stock in the 1/4? 14s seems slow for a "performance" car lol

EDIT: 2000 Acura Integra Type-R 0-60 mph 6.1 Quarter mile 14.6 oh lawd lolol are these shit turds turbo like they used to be?

Last edited by ShawnD; 01-19-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:42 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

11th fastest!!!!! WOWZERS!

It doesn't need all those ugly aftermarket parts, it's effing SENTAR

I put down a meezly 219 in my coopper s and I am not "dusting" anything except Hondas, SENTARS, Mitsu's, and the occasional Ferrari or Lambo, knaw meen cuz?

maybe I should come out to langley and make you the 12th fastest car.

Quick Reply: Daniel's SE-R