Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

DA Restoration

Old 08-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drenderos83 has disabled reputation
Default Re: DA Restoration

how come you guys dont list location?
Old 08-08-2011, 08:05 PM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

street racing is gay as fuck. how often do you "wash your car" at freedom?
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
In the honda game...

wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet wrx=sweet

i bet my all motor type r would loose to your v4...fuck ass
Old 08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Broke Dick

1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g 1mean2g

Originally Posted by Drenderos83
What did you have in mind?
I've been driving this car for 7 years, since I was a kid... it's part of me. picked it up for 900$ and it's been great to me. It's also pretty quick if you ask me since I've yet to lose a drag to any N/A car from v4 to v8, I'll admit some turbos got me but thats next on the list for mine, it's great on gas, the b18 is built well, compression checks come back perfect and with 215k it doesn't even burn oil yet, nice and brown every change, so why not?
wow.... just wow
Old 08-08-2011, 09:49 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I kind of agree, why restore something so common? DA's are a dime a dozen, not worth anything, (obviously as you got it for $900) and not particularly special to history. Like most cars worth restoring mean some to history, like older American, Euro, or Japanese classics. Also it's kind of not a restoration if you ruin it with non-OEM parts like a tint and a stupid sound system. When most people think restoration they think about returning something to exactly how it looked when it rolled out of the factory, this is a repair followed by a shitification.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:24 AM
VintageGashHunter

captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry

hondas are economy cars. not racecars. your car is not fast. "when" you turbo it, it will not be fast. clean it up, drive it to work. save your nickles and dimes and buy something with out an H on the front.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

my head hurts. welcome
Old 08-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by captainsperry
hondas are economy cars. not racecars. your car is not fast. "when" you turbo it, it will not be fast. clean it up, drive it to work. save your nickles and dimes and buy something with out an H on the front.
That's pretty ignorant. I'm no Honda fanboy, but I know honda's can be stupid fast without a whole lot of money sunk into them.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:18 AM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

dudeman, you forgot to mention your new floormats, duh.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

This whole thread........

Quick Reply: DA Restoration