Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Cool TX2K9 video

Old 03-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Full Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr
Default Re: Cool TX2K9 video

Originally Posted by marlinspike
You need to work on not putting quick fades to black randomly throughout the video.
Are you serious? I obviously didn't make the video, and it's not up for an academy award.

I didn't make the video. I enjoyed the video. I forgot that on this forum, if it's not a "new rims on my Honda" thread, nobody likes it.

How weird that a watchable video of Mustangs, supras, vettes, evo's, and lambos racing, would draw so much criticism on here.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:27 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Actually, I'm not a Honda (or really any Japanese/Korean car) fan at all. I just didn't like that I was getting a seizure from watching the video.

I see now that it's obvious from the thread that you were just linking to the video, so mea culpa on that front.

Last edited by marlinspike; 03-28-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:54 PM
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

Well, watching cars street race with a shaky shitty camera with terrible music, basic crap font explanations, bad editing and boring ass video lost its appeal about 9 years ago when I was in high school.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:18 PM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

The blinking was annoying.