Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a chance.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:49 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a cha

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
As others have said... I love that last shot.

Great pix and a great car

Kinda funny, but that's the first Evo I've seen WITHOUT a lip in a long time. Almost doesn't even look right, lol.
Thank you guys for the comments. Always got room to improve my skills though.

As for the car the wheels were sold a day after I shot these pics and the owner is going to sell the car as well and move on to somthing bigger and better probably. But yeah the wheels are perfect and 265 35 tires have tons of grip!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

flynlow has disabled reputation
Default Re: CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a cha

Thanks again Chris for taking those pictures for me. I think they turned out great despite the shitty weather. The car is for sale w/ out the wheels, pm me if anyone is interested in the car.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

loving the wheels. I might get flamed for saying this but the car needs to be lowered.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

The stance is fine, thats at optimal handeling height on an evo

It just needs a front lip/splitter and some carbon ducts/guides and new tailights and it will be better
Old 06-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

That's so sweet that you got the lightning in that last shot. Not really crazy about the pictures overall though.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
That's so sweet that you got the lightning in that last shot. Not really crazy about the pictures overall though.
I'm like 99% sure the lightning is photoshopped, it's way too perfect haha

Last edited by Fizzy; 06-05-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Not feeling it.

Cars or photos. Sorry.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
I'm like 99% it's photoshopped, lightning is way too perfect haha
Oh then I'm not crazy about any of the pictures lol.

Last edited by jentegraGS-R; 06-05-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:57 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
I'm like 99% it's photoshopped, lightning is way too perfect haha
I aint gonna lie. its chopped. If you think about it it would technically be impossible to capture two bolts of lightining with a flash on the car. There were quite a few strikes at the time we were shooting though. hence the idea.. :P

soo..... why dont you like the pictures? (as in what can I do better or did bad)
Old 06-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Probably just make his wheels straight next time and less flash? Im not a photog though.

Quick Reply: CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a chance.