Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Circus is in town....

Old 07-28-2010, 08:49 AM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Re: Circus is in town....

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
They are ususally not.

Ok... but what if they were? What would they go by? Firewall? Roof?

Pointless question, I know. I'm just curious. What if I wanted to harlequin my S2000 and painted every panel a different color and made my top out of a Nigerian flag? What color would my car be on registration?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:54 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

I see your point, and i just dunno. I would say if you still have the original color on the car it could stay that color on your registration.

I just know that they are registered by the color of the rear quater panel and sideskits. if they are painted a different color than it is either done aftermarket or its not real.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:56 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Thumbs up Re: Circus is in town....

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
YEAH! c'mon bro, you know what i drive, you know where i live come down now pussy. i ain't got nothing to lose, do you?
so....where does he live then? I havent seen this abortion around here

Originally Posted by harledub
It's not something that so greatly affects my life that I need to drive 4hrs to do. We will both be in the same place in 2 months so I can wait. I never said I was going to do anything to him except walk up and say Hi and see if he starts slinging the insults he can throw on the interwebs.
I'll take care of your light work uzi....whats up?

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 07-28-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

i like the car. you all really took this thread into insane bullshit and ridiculous repeating posts.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Registered Member

harledub has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Uuuuh its on air and I still see ground clearance...Wtf? Quit being a bitch and air it out...
Its called sitting on the tie rods and tires in the front.
Wheels have been sold, will be getting something more ET friendly so that when I take care of flipping the tie rods I can drop it. I'm also looking into fixing the rear so I can completely lay the car out but thank you for your comment.

It's almost there and will be soon as I get another $300 to get the ball joint extenders

Uzi, it's funny you call me a fag yet you are the one riding around in a purple cabrio with another dude upfront and your girl in the back seat.....Doesn't seem gay to me at all. I mean if my girl were with me her ass would be sitting upfront and my friend would be in the back. Even if my friend was driving I would rather be sitting in the back next to my girl instead of looking like Im about to give bro-dude a hand job.

Last edited by harledub; 07-28-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:06 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Its called sitting on the tie rods and tires in the front.
Wheels have been sold, will be getting something more ET friendly so that when I take care of flipping the tie rods I can drop it. I'm also looking into fixing the rear so I can completely lay the car out but thank you for your comment.

Uzi, it's funny you call me a fag yet you are the one riding around in a purple cabrio with another dude upfront and your girl in the back seat.....Doesn't seem gay to me at all. I mean if my girl were with me her ass would be sitting upfront and my friend would be in the back. Even if my friend was driving I would rather be sitting in the back next to my girl instead of looking like Im about to give bro-dude a hand job.
Bro in the backseat can still give you a handjob. just sayin.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:07 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
Bro in the backseat can still give you a handjob. just sayin.
There is truth in this statement
Old 07-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

harledub has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
There is truth in this statement
I'm not down for a reach around unless its from a female. Uzi might be into that kinda thing though.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:16 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I'm not down for a reach around unless its from a female. Uzi might be into that kinda thing though.
you drive a car that looks like a rolling gay pride parade. bullshit.

Quick Reply: Circus is in town....