Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Chevy brings back the El-Camino?

Old 12-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.
Default Re: Chevy brings back the El-Camino?

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
Pointless post is pointless.

It's amusing to me that people write off a whole line of vehicles based on a name or a single vehicle from the lineup. I owned a Cobalt. Hated it. It was a piece of shit that was falling apart at 60k miles. Doesn't mean the brand as a whole is shit.

Also, I love the Ute.
I somewhat agree. But when you come out with a new car and it rates worse than your own car you're replacing with it, you're doing something wrong. The trucks keep getting uglier and uglier and the cars are about the same. Minus the vette, I think that's the only one that the looks are improving.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by Dough_Boy.
I somewhat agree. But when you come out with a new car and it rates worse than your own car you're replacing with it, you're doing something wrong. The trucks keep getting uglier and uglier and the cars are about the same. Minus the vette, I think that's the only one that the looks are improving.
I mean I agree on the looks. But have you ridden in one? It's like a Cadillac. My uncle just bought a 2013 Chevy. It was the only domestic brand that had a 4 door w/ a long bed without going Heavy Duty, which was needed to haul his Harley. The amusing thing was the Ford Harley Edition only comes with a short bed.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 AM
BACON!

PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1

The Ute coming to the US has been a rumor in the LSX community for 11 billionty years.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

It'll never sell over here.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:03 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I'd buy one with an LS motor...perferably the one that's in the ZL-1
Old 12-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

The UTE sells really well in australia. As does almost every Holden car. Problem is that when they did the G8 it didn't even come with the top interior that holdens come with. Not sure why GM does this and would probably be the same thing if they did bring it over here. But the cars do look good for what it is.

And they are talking about the top of the line holdens getting the LSA. THis one already is available with it.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:11 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Iroc-Boost
The UTE sells really well in australia. As does almost every Holden car. Problem is that when they did the G8 it didn't even come with the top interior that holdens come with. Not sure why GM does this and would probably be the same thing if they did bring it over here. But the cars do look good for what it is.

And they are talking about the top of the line holdens getting the LSA. THis one already is available with it.
I like that white one
Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I like that white one
Yea, Why GM has not brought this car over is dumb but they will just fuck up the front end with a huge bowtie and fuck up the body lines.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by -JB-
eh.

Hey car, stop trying to be a truck. Or is it hey truck, stop trying to be a car, you are not a car you silly truck/car
Thing is though - it actually works out really well. GM's trucks get mid-20 MPG's at best? They're also a PITA to drive/park/etc in a city setting. However, for someone like me who is always backing their cars full of junk/hobbies/crap to work on rental properties, it would be fantastic. Don't do much of any towing but do have to haul a lot of crap a lot of times. Give it a DI LT1 or even a fuel thrifty V6, you're in the mid 30's for MPG, can throw a greasy used motor in the back of it w/o ruining the interior. I love it. If they do it right, I'd gladly trade in the Cruze for it.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:41 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by Iroc-Boost
Yea, Why GM has not brought this car over is dumb but they will just fuck up the front end with a huge bowtie and fuck up the body lines.
You can say the same for the Ford Falcons. Id get one of those in a heartbeat

Quick Reply: Chevy brings back the El-Camino?