Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Cars and Coffee Williamsburg Pics (15th Jan, 2011)

Old 01-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default Cars and Coffee Williamsburg Pics (15th Jan, 2011)

Random Pics of today Cars and Coffee Williamsburg taken by my friends. Great turnout 50+ cars showed up!

Last edited by SlowGhost; 01-15-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch
Default Re: Cars and Coffee Williamsburg Pics (15th Jan, 2011)

For the love of god that S2000 is horrendous. I can honestly say there is not a single thing I like about it.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Old 01-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Flinch
For the love of god that S2000 is horrendous. I can honestly say there is not a single thing I like about it.
All cars are WELCOME!
Old 01-15-2011, 06:06 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by Flinch
yep. i guess the owner got a little too s2pd (i assume it means "stupid")

and why the fuck do some of the pictures have copyright watermarks??
Old 01-15-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
and why the fuck do some of the pictures have copyright watermarks??
Like I said they were taken by my friends and they don't mind if I post them! Thanks
Old 01-15-2011, 06:18 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

yer welkum
Old 01-15-2011, 06:47 PM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Originally Posted by SlowGhost
All cars are WELCOME!
After seeing most of those cars, I would almost be embarrassed to drive my integra there though lol. Maybe one of the next ones I will stop up, looks like a good turnout.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Delta Charlie
After seeing most of those cars, I would almost be embarrassed to drive my integra there though lol. Maybe one of the next ones I will stop up, looks like a good turnout.
There were two Integras right hand drive there. This Event is not a Car Show or any type of competition. The main purpose is to have a group of car enthusiasts talk about cars for a few hours, meet friends and make new friends. We don't care if you drive a Yugo or a Lambo, we will treat you the same way. BTW, this meet was the biggest one so far with 50+ cars.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:02 PM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Originally Posted by SlowGhost
There were two Integras right hand drive there. This Event is not a Car Show or any type of competition. The main purpose is to have a group of car enthusiasts talk about cars for a few hours, meet friends and make new friends. We don't care if you drive a Yugo or a Lambo, we will treat you the same way. BTW, this meet was the biggest one so far with 50+ cars.
Awesome, next one I will go to for sure then. Hopefully I will be out of my cast by the next one so I can drive my car.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee Williamsburg Pics (15th Jan, 2011)