Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Canibeat-First Class Fitment 2010 Princeton NJ---VID AND PICS

Old 11-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: Canibeat-First Class Fitment 2010 Princeton NJ---VID AND PICS

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
Exactly the VW guys practically invented this and then it started to become real popular 5+ years ago in Japan.
Then a few of us like Chris and myself started doing this about 4 years ago and everybody on here was giving us shit about it. Now its like the standard or something.

I personally don't have a problem with canibeat as I actually was going to attend the meet to get some additional exposure for our time attack car and had to pull out the last minute.
The thing that irks me a bit is people that just started doing this 1-2 years ago are acting like they are trend setters and doing things that have never been done before. While in reality the japs copied the vw guys, we copied the japanese guys and now everbody has copied everybody else and acting like they are making ground breaking new trends.

In all honesty I am over the whole thing now as its a damn pain in the ass to drive these cars and you basically ruin the driveability on them. The s15 put the nail in the coffin for me and I rather just drive a car that looks good and actually works...there I said it...never thought I would but I did lol
Bullshit!! haha

Seriously though, the only thing that is old to me about the whole thing is most people just slam cars and put agressive wheels on it. Seriously! This was cool 4 years ago.. Let see some other things done to the car as well.. There's only a few VIP cars in the US doing it, and of course the VW guys have always gone past fitment in their mods.

I want to see BODY mods! Radiused fenders, custom flared stock fenders, semi tubed wells, etc etc.. Cambering the shit out of a 11J -30 is cool, but it's been done so much. There are other aspects of having a "proper stance" than just lowering the coilovers as low as they go.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune

The thing that irks me a bit is people that just started doing this 1-2 years ago are acting like they are trend setters and doing things that have never been done before.
THIS. was the point of my entire post.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by beeotch
lol you still buy magazines? and for them getting noticed. I think they got that covered. Hence why there is so much foam in this thread.
I still buy magazines...yes. GMhightech and The others i buy dont have "blogs" to get noticed.

The point i was trying to make is the fact that Canibeat claims "originality" when in fact he's doing the same shit that every other guy is doing. He did not start the trend, he's just claiing he did. kind of a poser move.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:52 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by hot_box
uzi has walked passed our booth a few times at two shows (h20 & east coast honda day)... both times with his head way down. lmfao.

what an ethug.
apparently you're retarded, like i already said, i walked past your booth and called you guys faggots. and like i said i walked right next to a canibeat homo faggot a sat right next to the same car he was looking at. i'll be sure at the next show to walk up to your booth, say hi i'm uzi does it, and canibeat is fucking gay.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
apparently you're retarded, like i already said, i walked past your booth and called you guys faggots. and like i said i walked right next to a canibeat homo faggot a sat right next to the same car he was looking at. i'll be sure at the next show to walk up to your booth, say hi i'm uzi does it, and canibeat is fucking gay.
it's hilarious that just the word "canibeat" hurts your asshole and you foam, oh btw i'll be there

Last edited by Buddha.; 11-03-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:26 AM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by NA_JDM
it's hilarious that just the word "canibeat" hurts your asshole and you foam, oh btw i'll be there
yer getting pretty foamy yourself over some neg rep bro.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
yer getting pretty foamy yourself over some neg rep bro.
not really, i could careless LOL.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:34 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Originally Posted by NA_JDM
not really, i could careless LOL.
LOL, so you actually could care less than you do now, got it.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Rub my belly

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
LOL, so you actually could care less than you do now, got it.
whats there to cry about rep? either you get a green box or a red. its the internet fag.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:43 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Hurfan
Are my cars on that site? I sure as fuck hope not.
Hi, welcome to VAD.

Quick Reply: Canibeat-First Class Fitment 2010 Princeton NJ---VID AND PICS