Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Britain on the Green

Old 04-28-2009, 01:34 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all
Default Britain on the Green

Instead of trecking up to the College Park meet on Sunday, I went over to Collingwood Park/Library in Alexandria, VA for the annual Britain on the Green car show. The owners were great and happy to give history lessons. Obviously they take great pride in restoring and maintaining their classic automobiles.

Last edited by eeterp; 04-28-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:35 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all
Default Re: Britain on the Green

Old 04-28-2009, 01:35 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

Old 04-28-2009, 01:37 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

....and then my camera battery died

So, I missed closeups of the Morgans (morgan 6 and some 3-wheel deal with a v-twin), Lotuses (elises, 7, elan, esprits), Jags (MK140, e-type convertibles, e-type 2+2), Rolls Royces, Rover military personnel carrier, Classic Minis, Astons (DB7, Vantage)

My favorite car there was the Lotus Elite type 14. I didn't get a picture but, here's two I found from last year (same car).

Last edited by eeterp; 04-28-2009 at 01:51 PM.