Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Back into another Gbody... Round 2.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Don't quit!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Default Re: Back into another Gbody... Round 2.

Sorry about your luck man, looks like you have your work cut out for you. But then again thats what guys like us live for.
Look like you live close to me from the pics... I can see that "Church" from the pics and have seen the Acura around time to time. Hiesenburg plates I believe lol cant forget that
Old 12-16-2014, 10:34 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

I need you to stop buying things I want to buy. First your storage unit and now this
Old 12-18-2014, 02:32 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Old 12-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Chop top or eat a dick
Old 12-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Someone reset this Faggles posts to zero please. He's said the same thing on 10 threads
Definitely do this. He said the same shit in two of my threads.

Nice pick up, sucks about the damage, but for free, fate decided something had to give I guess! Going to keep it the same color?

Last edited by keefboz; 12-21-2014 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88 Brigadier88

Nice that it was free, but what's the damage on the pillar and windshield going to cost you? My friend had an 86 ss, they are really nice. But don't the odometers only go to 99,999 before they roll over to 00,000? I always thought it was sketchy seeing them when people say they had less than 100k, you can't be sure if it is 79k, 179k or 279k. But I guess as long as it runs good, screw it lol.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:13 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

I'm not really a G body fan but those are the ones I like. My best friend had one when we were in high school, even back then the 305 was weak. It needs a 383 stroker and some 275's on the back.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:41 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Somalia
Sorry about your luck man, looks like you have your work cut out for you. But then again thats what guys like us live for.
Look like you live close to me from the pics... I can see that "Church" from the pics and have seen the Acura around time to time. Hiesenburg plates I believe lol cant forget that
Yeah, college park lol..... that would be me.

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
I need you to stop buying things I want to buy. First your storage unit and now this
$LEVEL$

Originally Posted by Brigadier88
Nice that it was free, but what's the damage on the pillar and windshield going to cost you? My friend had an 86 ss, they are really nice. But don't the odometers only go to 99,999 before they roll over to 00,000? I always thought it was sketchy seeing them when people say they had less than 100k, you can't be sure if it is 79k, 179k or 279k. But I guess as long as it runs good, screw it lol.
Shouldn't be terrible, probably about $500 in damage. luckily the t tops didn't shatter which would have been a grip to replace. and with the shape the interior and engine are on this car, id be very surprised if the milage wasn't correct.

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
I'm not really a G body fan but those are the ones I like. My best friend had one when we were in high school, even back then the 305 was weak. It needs a 383 stroker and some 275's on the back.
I was thinking 347 with a roots type blower or a 2Jz swap LOL.

Old 12-23-2014, 08:04 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch

Yeah, college park lol..... that would be me.

$LEVEL$

Shouldn't be terrible, probably about $500 in damage. luckily the t tops didn't shatter which would have been a grip to replace. and with the shape the interior and engine are on this car, id be very surprised if the milage wasn't correct.

I was thinking 347 with a roots type blower or a 2Jz swap LOL.
Please do a fucking 2jz I would shit.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:59 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

The financials associated with putting a 2j into something that can very easily run an LSX don't make any sense to me. Regardless, it would be cool.

Quick Reply: Back into another Gbody... Round 2.