Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

ANY 01-03 ACURA CL OWNERS. PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

Old 08-25-2011, 04:38 AM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: ANY 01-03 ACURA CL OWNERS. PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

Originally Posted by Race B&on
There was a guy on here selling one of these, I called it an accord because I knew he'd lose it and he literally flipped shit and threatened to come to to my house and kill me. I figured out his full name, his employer, and all kinds of shit out about him, he got extra freaked out. His name is John Ryzablahblahblah (some foreign name and it was months ago so I don't remember) aka VaSuRFeR757, he'd sure love to have a friend. (he seems pretty lonely)

Love letters from John:

Here was one he sent to 1SexySC300:

Dude was absolutely FOAMIN mad.

Sorry for the mini thread jack OP but seeing the thread title just reminded me of John e-thuggin it up. Nice car btw, the drag radial picture made me laugh.
that kid is an idiot, he PM'd me too, numerous times, in every single one of them he kept bitching about how his CL was "faster and more luxurious" than my old G35.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:02 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

don't really what's going on here..or your blacked out front end.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Stock Block Killaa

1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody

Lol I can't believe all the shit that guy talked haha. He really went out of his way to bother you guys.

Originally Posted by Tito
don't really what's going on here..or your blacked out front end.
I did the black out theme on my mustang and my motorcycle in the past I've always got good compliments on all my toys so I'm doing something right lol. I need wheels and coilovers asap! I just can't make up my mind on wheels it's been driving me crazy trying to decide. A set of work meister's s1 3p is what I really have my eye on. I eventually want to have Joey at stock or modified spray the whole car since my paint isn't in the best shape.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:31 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

I've never really liked the cl, something about the body doesn't work with me at all. But I can appreciate how hard it is to find a 6 speed.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:36 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by 1foxbody
Lol I can't believe all the shit that guy talked haha. He really went out of his way to bother you guys.
To be fair I started it. But he took it to a whole new level lol He was talking about how Slvrspec's car was "leaking oil" in his FS thread and wrote false negative Feedback reports. Dude was real real mad.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Stock Block Killaa

1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
I've never really liked the cl, something about the body doesn't work with me at all. But I can appreciate how hard it is to find a 6 speed.
They are very round I know what you mean. Yes they are ha.

Originally Posted by Race B&on
To be fair I started it. But he took it to a whole new level lol He was talking about how Slvrspec's car was "leaking oil" in his FS thread and wrote false negative Feedback reports. Dude was real real mad.
Lmao some people amaze me he really went out of his way it sounds like. I'm more of a type of person that doesn't bother posting negative stuff in other peoples threads especially if it has nothing to do with it.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I like pictures.

Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround

I mean its clean for what it is. That intake looks serious. I had a skunk2 weighted shift knob once. Nice piece.

Last edited by Lookinaround; 08-25-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:48 PM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Good looking car
Old 08-25-2011, 12:49 PM
I like pictures.

Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround

I noticed by the multiple angles in which you posted pictures of your shifter console, that your proud of it. Which is totally cool. But don't you think the shift pattern on the shift knob itself it enough. I think the gaudy "type-s" emblem sticker is a bit redundant and unnecessary?
Old 08-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Stock Block Killaa

Originally Posted by Lookinaround
I mean its clean for what it is. That intake looks serious. I had a skunk2 weighted shift knob once. Nice piece.
Shawn at rameybuilt made it and he gave me a good deal on the knob also, he's a real good friend of mine thanks.

Originally Posted by MICK LVN
Good looking car
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lookinaround
I noticed by the multiple angles in which you posted pictures of your shifter console, that your proud of it. Which is totally cool. But don't you think the shift pattern on the shift knob itself it enough. I think the gaudy "type-s" emblem sticker is a bit redundant and unnecessary?
Lol I honestly didn't mean to post that many. I only took that many for another member on a different forum. It was mainly to show the height of the short throw shifter for him since only one company makes a shifter for the car anymore. That type s emblem is stock, so I don't think it's necessary to remove it haha.

Quick Reply: ANY 01-03 ACURA CL OWNERS. PICTURES AND VIDEOS.