Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

AMG C36

Old 11-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acrytet70 has disabled reputation
Default AMG C36

This car is awesome! This was the car that introduced AMG to the world, and was marketed for the sole purpose to compete with the M3. Looks good, I'd keep it red.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:12 AM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini
Default Re: AMG C36

The fat German 5-spoke is my favorite wheel on a luxo sedan ever. That red could really pop with a nice repaint and find a nice photoshopper and see if a new-merc-inspired black roof would look good. It definitely needs something but what that is... I have no idea.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
This car is awesome! This was the car that introduced AMG to the world, and was marketed for the sole purpose to compete with the M3. Looks good, I'd keep it red.

Yes this is a time capsule and im going to keep it original as possible.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

I love this thing. Please don't paint a different color, slam, or change the wheels on it. It looks better than 90% of anything else on here and has a very classic design that means business. I'm not even a fan of Benz's or this body style, but it looks fantastic stock. Maybe better tires, a tune up, and a nice wax job for the winter would be it. Repaint of the same color also. Hope to see it out at some C&C's! Better photos would do it justice also.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:07 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Always liked these a lot. Agree with everyone who says leave the stock wheels.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:34 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I say definitely don't change the wheels (or if you do keep it 90s AMG), but a red Mercedes just doesn't look right somehow. Kind of ruins the understated look. That being said I certainly wouldn't blame you for wanting to stay faithful to the OEM specs.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:16 AM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

Yes, keeping the Mono blocks they look cool and era specific.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Don't quit!

Engine pic and random Chinese food pick up
Attached Thumbnails AMG C36-image-3214124750.jpg   AMG C36-image-515138645.jpg  
Old 11-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Don't quit!

Originally Posted by brandini
The fat German 5-spoke is my favorite wheel on a luxo sedan ever. That red could really pop with a nice repaint and find a nice photoshopper and see if a new-merc-inspired black roof would look good. It definitely needs something but what that is... I have no idea.
Thanks man
Old 11-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Don't quit!

Originally Posted by valdaviper1
I love this thing. Please don't paint a different color, slam, or change the wheels on it. It looks better than 90% of anything else on here and has a very classic design that means business. I'm not even a fan of Benz's or this body style, but it looks fantastic stock. Maybe better tires, a tune up, and a nice wax job for the winter would be it. Repaint of the same color also. Hope to see it out at some C&C's! Better photos would do it justice also.
I appreciate the remarks, im going to a meet this Saturday and then probably going to park it and do some serious maintenance over the winter months.

Quick Reply: AMG C36