Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

87 Iroc LS-Juan/ Turbo new build

Old 07-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: 87 Iroc LS-Juan/ Turbo new build

Originally Posted by Grifter757
Plus: Fuel lines are in!

Minus: The oil return bung sits in the middle of k member the 90 degree elbow -10 AN fitting cant clear cause the k member sweeps up to much. Ugh how the fuck am i going to clear this... i guess its dremel time with a grindind wheel.
I'm not sure if I totally understand what you're saying, but have you tried a 45 degree fitting? Sometimes they're lower profile because of the more direct path, but only if you can turn them in a direction that clears whatever is interfering.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I'm not sure if I totally understand what you're saying, but have you tried a 45 degree fitting? Sometimes they're lower profile because of the more direct path, but only if you can turn them in a direction that clears whatever is interfering.
Yes very true. I might have to check that out. Might of figured out about the power steering to. Apparently i just have to find a smaller pulley.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Think about what the smaller pulley is going to do before you get one. Might not be the best solution...
Old 07-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Think about what the smaller pulley is going to do before you get one. Might not be the best solution...
Its kinda either that. Find a way to move the whole thing or ditch it alltogether. The worst I think it'll do is burn up the pump quicker. old A-Body guys who do LS swaps have to swap to smaller pulleys.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Cock chugginton

This car i swear is going to kill me. LOL. Here some updated pics. Still have to figure this damn oil return bung thats in the middle of my K member. Got to finish my crossover pipe but that will come after I get this PS pulley off which is being a pain. Oh the joys of performance.

Got rid of the lexus to day for this. Now, for some reason, white snake is rockin out in my backyard and theres a bunch of dudes with mullets and jean jackets around my house... weird...

Now i have itch to sell the Benz and get a Chevy Beretta Z26 Dale Sr. edition...

Last edited by Iroc-Boost; 07-08-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:09 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

OH WHAT THE FUCK.

Hey can I RE-borrow your catch can and silicone boot saturday??? LOL. Oh yeah, and the V-band.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

rycaballo has disabled reputation

damn.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Cock chugginton

Built a custom Steering shaft useing flaming river parts today and installed it. Looks awesome but makes so much other stuff look like shit . Oh well getting closer and closer.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

htownimports has disabled reputation

nice build
Old 07-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Cock chugginton

-Hot side is about 90% complet i have one small but thats a bigger PITA than i thought justc ause of the angle I made it. I have it cut i just think i can make it a little better.
-Wastegate Flange is welded on and wastegate is mounted. Also have boost controller hooked up just have to mount it somewere.
-Got Rameybuilt to fix the driver side header so it clears the flaming river steering shaft now and still looks good.
-Turbo feed and return line are setup.
-Cold side is halfway completed need a couple tweaks here and there.

*PICS TONIGHT if I get to it*

Quick Reply: 87 Iroc LS-Juan/ Turbo new build