Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

(2) E46 ///M3s from RVA, (2) Radically Different Purposes

Old 12-01-2012, 06:08 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: (2) E46 ///M3s from RVA, (2) Radically Different Purposes

Love the cars... Can't stand faggles that leave tow hooks in
Old 12-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

g2gbrdn has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Love the cars... Can't stand faggles that leave tow hooks in
"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Old 12-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Love both cars!I'm really partial to the wide Apexs and track oriented setup though.
I believe I saw a thread on Bimmerforums with some video of the blue car from a VIR track day?
Old 12-02-2012, 03:05 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by g2gbrdn
"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Nice quote faggle.

Dont put your shit out if you don't want opinions, and it obviously bothered you or you wouldn't have posted your little bitch quote.

Might as well have said "haters gonna hate" and saved time
Old 12-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

love both cars. hate the "wink" mirror in the blue one
Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Love both cars!I'm really partial to the wide Apexs and track oriented setup though.
I believe I saw a thread on Bimmerforums with some video of the blue car from a VIR track day?
Yep, that was me. VIR is my home track if you will. I've actually seen you out there multiple times in your eg.

Nice quote faggle.

Dont put your shit out if you don't want opinions, and it obviously bothered you or you wouldn't have posted your little bitch quote.

Might as well have said "haters gonna hate" and saved time
There are plenty of other people on this forum to flame with your elementary quips. I'm curious what you drive, if I had to guess, not something that gets 75% of its mileage on a track? I may be superstitious, but you've never heard that if you run tow hooks, you'll never need them? It has worked for me thus far, I haven't been off track once this season.

Originally Posted by TITS
love both cars. hate the "wink" mirror in the blue one
It's all a driver preference thing. I love mine and I feel naked without it, but then again my brother runs an ALLVIEW in his spec E36 and he's all disoriented with the 5 panel. Have you ever driven with one?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

It's all a driver preference thing. I love mine and I feel naked without it, but then again my brother runs an ALLVIEW in his spec E36 and he's all disoriented with the 5 panel. Have you ever driven with one?
yessir. just didnt like the fact that my visors had to go. but like you said its preference, I'm currently running a broadway mirror
Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

There are plenty of other people on this forum to flame with your elementary quips. I'm curious what you drive, if I had to guess, not something that gets 75% of its mileage on a track? I may be superstitious, but you've never heard that if you run tow hooks, you'll never need them? It has worked for me thus far, I haven't been off track once this season.

?
I've got an 2003 Cobra.

And if you need a tow hook on the track then run it. You don't' need to run it if you're driving the car daily.

If that's the case then I guess I'll start running my tow how on the wife's Mini cooper
Old 12-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Registered Member

I've got an 2003 Cobra.

And if you need a tow hook on the track then run it. You don't' need to run it if you're driving the car daily.

If that's the case then I guess I'll start running my tow how on the wife's Mini cooper
It's a good thing I don't daily the car. I happen to live in Colorado, the car sits in the garage for 75% of the year while I'm away at school. It comes out for weekend fun and track days in the summer. I didn't build my car to look like I take it to the track, I hate posers. Enough defending my stupid insignificant tow hooks. I need to finish this paper and go to bed.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:02 PM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Pictures look great! Alex, good to finally see some quality photos, with a good overall theme. I'm happy to see Ceser's as well, since I have yet in person. I've been a "ride along" on the LSB M at VIR on trackdaze and man does that car perform! It sees the street maybe a total of 2 weeks cumulatively out of the year. All of the track additives get their 100% use..