Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

1972 Porsche 911, Resto-mod

Old 03-23-2014, 04:35 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: 1972 Porsche 911, Resto-mod

also when i come down next weekend, if its possible id love to see this in person
Old 03-24-2014, 02:11 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

That shouldn't be a problem, were supposed to meet another huge player in the porsche community ( the guy who keeps trying to buy sams cars) at sams house whos in town from florida next weekend, we need to discuss his carerra project. Sam was so happy with his car and the time it was done in that he reccomended to this guy that we do his project, and everyone knows sams and how detail oriented he is so to have his reccommendation is pretty awesome and pretty much a lock, but not gonna get ahead of myself, but real excited.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:07 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Damn. Do work man
Old 03-30-2014, 01:35 PM
i pooped a squirrel

i got to play with the door fitment on this today with g-money

fuck all of you. i win
Old 03-30-2014, 01:44 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I take it you liked it.

Grant said hes revisiting the idea of a new door for better fitment, told you dude is on another level with the details and gaps of a car. He's awesome. I'm thinking when he did all the fitting the yellow primer was throwing him off a bit,now that its all shiny you can notice fitment a lot more.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 03-30-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:38 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Grant said hes revisiting the idea of a new door for better fitment, told you dude is on another level with the details and gaps of a car. He's awesome. I'm thinking when he did all the fitting the yellow primer was throwing him off a bit,now that its all shiny you can notice fitment a lot more.
That's certainly the "maximum profit" approach when selling a car like this after restoration.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:57 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
I take it you liked it.

yeah he was saying that. just before we left he took the new seal out and the door fit damn near perfect. hopefully the older seal will let the door line up the way he wants being that its hollow on the inside as opposed to solid like the new one is

but yeah man, that shit was beautiful. probably the closest ill ever get to that amount of money
Old 03-30-2014, 03:52 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
That's certainly the "maximum profit" approach when selling a car like this after restoration.
Couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
yeah he was saying that. just before we left he took the new seal out and the door fit damn near perfect. hopefully the older seal will let the door line up the way he wants being that its hollow on the inside as opposed to solid like the new one is

but yeah man, that shit was beautiful. probably the closest ill ever get to that amount of money
However he does it, it'll be badass.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:22 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Front signals and whatever that other piece in. Both brand new.

Got the rear glass in place, it's amazing how easy it is to get both windshields in, takes about 15 minutes for both.

God damn wideangle go-bro always picks up the edges of my fingers....

Another picture of the seat. I cant wait to fart in these fuckers.

this is for my bruh cnamz. The desmo is now back to her original glory, only for the owner to put it in the front room....
Old 04-16-2014, 03:32 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Heading to the shop where his motor is at so he can start installing it, gonna come down to the wire to make sure this baby is ready for springfest. Can't wait to see how it sits with the motor in it.

I really like this before and after.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 04-16-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Quick Reply: 1972 Porsche 911, Resto-mod