Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ZR1 or Lambo SV

Old 09-25-2009, 12:05 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: ZR1 or Lambo SV

Holy shit at 3:04!! Thats badass. :P

I'll take ZR1 plz kthxbye
Old 09-25-2009, 12:08 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Don't get me wrong.....I'd prefer the lambo. Like MANY exotic owners though, you have to learn to swallow your pride when the cheap plasticky vette hands you your ass. Not many out there can compete with it right now.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

nsnz33 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Don't get me wrong.....I'd prefer the lambo. Like MANY exotic owners though, you have to learn to swallow your pride when the cheap plasticky vette hands you your ass. Not many out there can compete with it right now.
I've always loved vettes, not trying to bash on 'em or anything, but you simply cannot compare a piece of art such as an LP-640 or even a gallardo to a corvette.

No matter how powerful these vettes get every year, end of the day everyone would rather drive home a lambo rather a chevrolet
Old 09-25-2009, 02:11 PM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Originally Posted by nsnz33
I've always loved vettes, not trying to bash on 'em or anything, but you simply cannot compare a piece of art such as an LP-640 or even a gallardo to a corvette.

No matter how powerful these vettes get every year, end of the day everyone would rather drive home a lambo rather a chevrolet
NO, if you call it art you can look at it while i fucking drive the shit out of it. The lambo looked boring to drive.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:45 AM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Neither was red, neither was a Ferrari.

Slow cars.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by it_broke_again
Neither was red, neither was a Ferrari.

Slow cars.
So the fastest ferrari in the world... The enzo. Beat the ZR1 by 1.1 seconds around the nurburgring.. Thats sweet. I would spend 500k more for that.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:46 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
So the fastest ferrari in the world... The enzo. Beat the ZR1 by 1.1 seconds around the nurburgring.. Thats sweet. I would spend 500k more for that.
Personally, I'd rather be the douchebag in the Ferrari than the faggot in the Supra.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:00 PM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

link? i've got to see this
Old 09-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

nsnz33 has disabled reputation

more to cars than brute power,

with a murci, enzo, koenigsegg, and etc, you get a lot more than just power and handling ..

but to each his own I guess
Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by brandini
NO, if you call it art you can look at it while i fucking drive the shit out of it. The lambo looked boring to drive.
Somehow I don't think it's boring at all. Look for the top gear episode with it. You'll be impressed.

Quick Reply: ZR1 or Lambo SV