Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

You know a Blue 3rd Gen Eclipse?

Old 12-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default You know a Blue 3rd Gen Eclipse?

Florida Tags, Skinny black guy, about BMC's size, with what looked like 17/18's.

The Story: On my way over to Yorktown this morning about 0130 AM a blue 3rd gen was driving from VA Beach out over the HRBT and as soon as he passed the scales he went from the left lane to hit the right Guardrail at a slight angle head first, bounced/slid to the left guardrail sideways, spun/slid/went straight into the right guardrail again, and spun around and ended up back in the Left lane in front of me facing forward.

I stopped, ran over and opened the door, He had his seatbelt on luckily, the airbag gas had filled the car, the airbags killed the windshield, back left corner was hit good, tire was misaligned and front side of tire was jutting out. entire front end was smashed, antifreeze on the ground, hood buckled up, bumper cover gone, right headlight gone, left headlight broke but still there, both taillights broke, and spoiler nowhere in sight but the brackets were still on the trunk lid.

He was dazed, i had to tell him to shut the car off twice, he got out, I made sure the car wasn't leaking fuel, He says he fell asleep. Which is what it looked like, he took a breath, told me he was good and he needed to get the car home! I pointed out the no radiator and really bad alignment, and he said "oh damn, im gonna get in trouble cuz my tags are expired."

Well, I saw the blue lights coming from the tunnel in the distance and proceeded to roll out.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default Re: You know a Blue 3rd Gen Eclipse?

So you just dipped out on him after the accident? Why? The cops couldnt have done anything to you unless you're tags or somethin were expired but i doubt that would've been their main concern anyway.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

I had to get to Yorktown and I'm not looking forward to filling out any reports, Evar.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:57 AM
who cares

ry with a Si is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that sucks
Old 12-18-2007, 05:26 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

shitty....i destroyed one of my cars like that....i had a MR-2 but i worked from 6pm untill 10am one night and i was driving home and fell asleep and hit a curb and a tree.....never a fun instince
Old 12-18-2007, 05:43 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

It's always better to just pull over if you're falling asleep like that.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:56 AM
fraggle rock

kyle h. will become famous soon enough

You think he'll get deported? I hope so.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:03 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by Assassin
It's always better to just pull over if you're falling asleep like that.
yea....definatly,i do that now

i didnt even realize that i fell asleep....that and workin a 16 hour shift bustin ass all night can do that too you

learned my lesson.....hope the guy in the blue eclipse learned his
Old 12-18-2007, 06:38 AM
ted
Bicyclist for now

ted has disabled reputation

I had a coworker that parked in a lot before one of the tunnels to take a nap because he was falling asleep. An hour later a cop told him that people thought he was passed out drunk or something and he just said he wasn't comfortable with going through the tunnel because he was tired.
I definitely would have to give him the gold star that day for being so responsible.