Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

WTF is this

Old 08-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: WTF is this

Originally Posted by eng
All I know is their logo is boss as fuck.
i fucking lost.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:50 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by Blindside
Their largest thread has 13 replies.
This thread already has more, that forum is going places!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'm going to ask to be a moderator.

Edit: HAHAHA Benz0 is a member on the site and actually is trying to be a "normal" member.

Edit Edit: His server sucks. The site takes forever to load and I'm at work with really fast INTERWEBS speed.

Last edited by -JB-; 08-24-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:55 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Fuck it is a pain to navigate and it hurts my eyes..
Old 08-24-2010, 09:56 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by -JB-
I'm going to ask to be a moderator.

Edit: HAHAHA Benz0 is a member on the site and actually is trying to be a "normal" member.
I lost....

+ Rep (enjoy the new box)
Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Fuck there site sucks, i registered and never got the activation email, and then i tried contacting them and the confirmation codes are all fucked, so now i have to wait to troll
Old 08-24-2010, 10:41 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

I got my activation, but everytime i post it doesn't show up...
Old 08-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

What the Fuck is he Fucking talking about this Fucking Fucked-Up place like were all Fucking Fucktrolls or some other Fucked Up Shit?! Fuck his Fucking Fuckhole of a Fucked-over list of Fucking newbs that took Shit from this Fucked Up Hellhole of a Shitheap! If he has to be Fucking gay and paint his Shit pink so that he can get Cockrubbing, Dicksucking, and Assgrabbing all day long from AIDS-infested Queers that couldnt cut the Shit over in this Shithole, I say we all create Faggot-Assed accounts over there, beg and grovel for niceness, and Shitplow, Assrape, and skullFuck every GodDamn motherFucking piece of Shit Cockmeister that waxes Butthurt over getting their Asshole gloriously reamed from here!

I can see their promo now.....

(Please note: VATuners is a children-friendly happy and gay atmosphere where its exclusive membership includes the absolute cream of the motoring crop from all corners and walks of life here in the grand Old Dominion. Obscenities as those found in a mechanics place of employment are not tolerated in the least, and as such result in an immediate banning of the offending individual and his/her material from further tarnishing VATuners stellar reputation as a family-fun-filled endeavour of delight and wonder. Please feel free to voice your opinion on anything that comes to mind, be it automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, and all types of conversation, be it political, religious, current events, etc..., without fears of prejudice or intolerance.)

Fuck the Fucking Fuckers. I believe in the Scorched-Earth Policy... invade as far as you can, then burn the hell out of anything that cant move or isnt already dead. Take no goddam prisoners!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:16 AM
######

Does not compute
Old 08-24-2010, 11:25 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

There are no black people on that site.... I'm in

Quick Reply: WTF is this