Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

would you get an exotic car?

Old 02-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: would you get an exotic car?

You know after living in Fl for the past five years and seeing so damn many exotics on the road. "Clearwater and Tampa area" I would still have to say I'd build.
IMO exotics are an over compensation of a small penis.... lol...
~skottie b...
Old 02-26-2006, 07:50 PM
to poor to be patron

lookattheAC has disabled reputation

im with Blah when my friends mom lets us take her beamer you just look at other people and your like im in a BMW and your driving a civic haha but then its back to reality in my Teg haha
Old 02-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by DWLSRx8
You know after living in Fl for the past five years and seeing so damn many exotics on the road. "Clearwater and Tampa area" I would still have to say I'd build.
IMO exotics are an over compensation of a small penis.... lol...
~skottie b...
Wanting excellent engineering is always a sign of a small penis apparently. I guess it boils down to whether you want a status symbol or not. I'd have to guess that most customers with enough money don't buy based on anything but image. So yes, maybe small penis. But then again, what can you say about blowing a ton of money trying to improve a Honda or Mustang???
Old 02-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Considering you can build something like a GT car for 200,000, it'd be really fucking tempting to build a car rather than buy some exotic. To say an exotic "talks" to you more than a race car is ridicilous.

Personally I like the whole kit car thing myself. Buy a Noble or an Ultima.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:06 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by lookattheAC
im with Blah when my friends mom lets us take her beamer you just look at other people and your like im in a BMW and your driving a civic haha but then its back to reality in my Teg haha
god this is exactly how i feel when im driving hummers,land rovers, countless bmw's and mercedes, and of course navigators and escalades, i take them up the street down va beach blvd to the install bays and all of the females look at me with those googly eyes then i gotta hop right back in a civic and drive home...but i still get looks cuz ima sexy bish
Old 02-26-2006, 09:17 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

if you can swing an exotic, you can afford to fix up your shit-box too. i would get an exotic and tune that. best of both worlds.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Rice -4- Life

YeloBlitzEclips is on a distinguished road

definitely an exotic. i had my uncle preach to me for days and days about the 'spirit' of a real sports car a couple years ago (he was the president of Ferrari Owners Korea and the biggest car enthusiast i know). didn't really understand what the hell he was talking about. i mean, i knew the exotics were breathtakingly beautiful and sounded really nice, but that was about it. then he let me drive his hamann tuned 360 to really hammer home the lesson

he didn't even really consider his car to be an exotic though. his friend's enzo that we got to sit in, and his other friend's koenigsegg that he ordered... now those were exotic
Old 02-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

my dream car ever since i wanted one has been a lambo.
starting with the countach when i saw smokey and the bandit for the first time... it changed to the diablo when its sleek and longer lines came out to replace the countach. the murcialago is definetly the car i would first go to pick up when i win the lotto. the new droptop version?? ooo weee!

but the closest ive come to having a lambo so far is the diablo headlights on my 300zx :lol:

Old 02-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Registered Member

gonzarilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I've been saying a lot of things lately about how a lot of exotics aren't really what they're cracked up to be in terms of performance and how the biggest thing they really offer is status, but the more I think about it the more I realize that'll be one of the few things that I'll be able to buy that will truly make me happy and complete.
Discuss.
First, to answer your question, yes, I would own one but not for the same reasons as you maybe.
No matter what car you ever get, you will never be happy. Maybe temporarily pacified, but never will anything materialistic make you truely happy and complete. That is just the surface of your immediate needs. That is why many of those rich dudes are selling and trading their exotics. There just not happy.

Last edited by gonzarilla; 02-27-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-27-2006, 02:21 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

if i hit the loto id prob have 1.. but other wise.. ill be happy with a z06

Quick Reply: would you get an exotic car?