Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

wide body kit

Old 05-24-2005, 07:18 AM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: wide body kit

actually - he edited 95 civic coupe in there like 2 days after he made the thread. i apologize for not re-reading the thread from the beginning. You got me good. I feel so dumb.

My definition of rice? Wide-body kits on 10 year old econo-boxes. That's one of the thousands. We can turn this into a real argument if you want. I haven't made anyone like you look like an idiot and stop posting in.. well.. weeks.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:21 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TBG23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wide body kit

Originally Posted by spic
actually - he edited 95 civic coupe in there like 2 days after he made the thread. i apologize for not re-reading the thread from the beginning. You got me good. I feel so dumb.

My definition of rice? Wide-body kits on 10 year old econo-boxes. That's one of the thousands. We can turn this into a real argument if you want. I haven't made anyone like you look like an idiot and stop posting in.. well.. weeks.
your argument was won. thanx for the info tho.