Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Why I hate pick-up-truck drivers

Old 11-09-2008, 01:32 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy
Default Why I hate pick-up-truck drivers

I have long believed that pick-up-truck drivers are the worst drivers I have ever seen. They can't park.... at all, they have absolutely no courtesy to drivers on the road, and are usually driving like they own both lanes. I've had to drive defensively more times because of them than because of anything else on the road.

In parking lots I always park as far from other cars as possible, as close to the curb as possible, and keep my car protected. I often come back to my car with a pick-up truck taking up the extra space, or simply poorly parked.

Well I went out of town this weekend to see my girlfriend. The 12spot parking lot behind her dorm was full, so we decided, rather than parking on the street ( :dontdoit: ). So I decided we would park somewhere safe. We parked her in this open lot on top of a mountain. I parked it 9 spots from any other car, as close to the right curb as possible (I would be on the passenger's side, less likely to get dinged). I parked so close my GF had to get first, there were bushes that would have scratched the door.

So we get some sleep

After falling asleep for what was supposed to be the longest night sleep of the month in her awesome bed (her school got the beds from the mental hospital when it closed, ****ING COMFORTABLE!!! I might pretend to be crazy they are so awesome!) I get a call from my dad. It's about 230am and I think someone is dead. He tells me my car was involved in a hit and run. I think to myself, "did I hit someone earlier?" I wasn't sure if I ran over a little kid or not. Nope, my car was the one hit. He gives me a phone number and some info.

I call the cop investigating and apparently my car was hit by a silver silverado and there is about $500 worth of damage. SWEEET!!! My door is ****ed up. :eek2: :yikes: I get to the car and it has a dent the size of a grape-fruit 6" from my handle on the crease. :eek3: :cursing:

There was a witness and a partial plate given to the cops, so hopefully they'll get them. I'm pretty sure there were two felonies committed. >$200 worth of damage and leaving the scene. If I had caught them it would have turned out like this:
:fight:

Pix:

Alone in the dark

9spots

close as possible without scraping the bush

probably where the truck was

GAY

paint damage

I hate pick-up-trucks!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Why I hate pick-up-truck drivers

Damn that sux!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Next time park in the bush.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:43 PM

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

This is the 4th time my car was hit in something, third time it wasn't moving. I got hit by an SUV, Deer, Ladder and now this. GAY
Old 11-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

was it you that got run off the road by a pick-up when you first brought your car home too?

i'm with ya. boo lame pick-up drivers
Old 11-09-2008, 01:55 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

sweet hippie purse
Old 11-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

i HATE when people with long ass trucks park at the end of the row in parking garages.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by ODU_Lude
was it you that got run off the road by a pick-up when you first brought your car home too?

i'm with ya. boo lame pick-up drivers
No, but that's almost happened before. I've come close...

I did have a giant SUV rip my front bumper off.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

ludeluva has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JETSWU87
sweet hippie purse
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha
Old 11-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Registered Member

ethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond reputeethan82000 has a reputation beyond repute

damn dude that fuckin sucks..gl find the asshole that did this

Quick Reply: Why I hate pick-up-truck drivers