Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Who needs a h/c package when you've got fall weather!

Old 09-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Who needs a h/c package when you've got fall weather!

Driving around tonight with the temps in the 60's was a rush. Not that the car felt slow in the summer heat, but dang it pulls so much harder as the temps start to drop. Couple that with less traction and you've got tons of fun =) (can you say spinning into 4th)

Enjoy the cool night weather
Old 09-13-2004, 08:33 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Who needs a h/c package when you've got fall weather!

Look what I can do!
Old 09-13-2004, 08:54 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Had a meeting at 6am the other day, had to leave at 5am for it. Was cold to where I had to have the heater on.. and man I was doing everything to resist pushing the gas
Old 09-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Driving around tonight with the temps in the 60's was a rush. Not that the car felt slow in the summer heat, but dang it pulls so much harder as the temps start to drop. Couple that with less traction and you've got tons of fun =) (can you say spinning into 4th)

I know man... spinning through the gears on the mazda 6's tiptronic was such a rush.
Old 09-13-2004, 10:30 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Jeep Powar!
Old 09-14-2004, 04:35 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

<--- still needs a H/C package.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Your coming to the track with me next month. You'll get your 11's now and I told you I'd get thirteens by the end of the year! Shoot, now I'm close to 12's. Saturday night, when I was racing that EVO, I chirped into 4th! Fuck LS6's
Old 09-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Your coming to the track with me next month. You'll get your 11's now and I told you I'd get thirteens by the end of the year! Shoot, now I'm close to 12's. Saturday night, when I was racing that EVO, I chirped into 4th! Fuck LS6's
I'm game... 11's will be nice Can Mach 1's run 13's? Oh yeah and when you said you'd have your 13 that wasn't supposed to include getting a new car bitch!
Old 09-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I'm game... 11's will be nice Can Mach 1's run 13's? Oh yeah and when you said you'd have your 13 that wasn't supposed to include getting a new car bitch!
I'll keep you posted. Your car has 11's in it, I'm sure. We just need a nice cool night with some good track prep. About the new car.....its still the same SORT of car Its just gotta couple more cams and valves..... thats it. If I could get some DRs, I could probably even run a 12.