Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Who has the brown Integra?

Old 04-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Go fuck yourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

edit hey zex check your pm's.....btw johns car is nasty ass brown like what the toilet looks like after taco hell. lol yea i know him hes a coworker and a good friend. Hes cool and all and his car is fast but he lost to the jeep so i guess its not that fast ...i dont think he can register for some reason so he prob. wont reply

Last edited by nothing.; 04-28-2003 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2003, 07:50 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

BTW the old wheels that you saw on it were sprayed the same color as the car...and about the color check the previous post
Old 04-29-2003, 04:11 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

anyone wanna buy a brown integra? just the shell haha?
Old 04-29-2003, 08:12 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

doesnt that dude have a built gsr, my buddy travis said the motor was built and dude was running slower than i was, thats poopy,but the car is pretty sick, that dudes peeps must be loaded or something, or that dude makes a shitload of money at sports authority, ahaha, damn.........
Old 04-29-2003, 08:16 AM
Go fuck yourself

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
doesnt that dude have a built gsr, my buddy travis said the motor was built and dude was running slower than i was, thats poopy,but the car is pretty sick, that dudes peeps must be loaded or something, or that dude makes a shitload of money at sports authority, ahaha, damn.........
yea his cars quick..and he pays for all of his stuff himself

o yea he ran a little faster than you last time he went to the track i pretty sure...

Last edited by nothing.; 04-29-2003 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-29-2003, 09:07 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

good i hope he did, fully built turbo gsr should be running faster than me, id still like to run him one day just to see how i stand up to it, but his car is pretty sick, i like the color the most.........
Old 04-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Go fuck yourself

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
good i hope he did, fully built turbo gsr should be running faster than me,
LOFRIGGINL...if your wondering why im laughing you will find out soon enough
Old 04-29-2003, 09:34 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

huh, how about you tell me now?..........i dont really know his setup, thats just what i got from travis, trav said it was built turbo gsr so if i got misinformed, tell me about it so i dont continue to think incorrectly.........
Old 04-29-2003, 09:44 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

nevermind, continued in pm, thank you........