Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Who does Engine Blue printing?

Old 03-16-2003, 08:17 PM
aus deutschland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen
Default Who does Engine Blue printing?

Hey, any shops around here that will do engine blue printing?
Old 03-16-2003, 09:18 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

Not sure? sorry maybe abacus!
Old 03-16-2003, 09:25 PM
aus deutschland

Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen

wheres that located?
Old 03-17-2003, 02:06 AM
Registered Offender

Mr. Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=8537
Old 03-18-2003, 04:26 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

what do you mean by blueprinting? if you mean a full blueprint, youre pretty much wasting your money. all the engine builders i've talked to have said a full out balance and blueprint is a waste of dough unless you are pushing insane numbers. if youre going to go that far down, just bore the block and balance/polish your crankshaft. bunner engine development in hampton will do it. they build insane motors. call 411 and get their number. are you thinking about doing this to your probe?
Old 03-18-2003, 10:39 AM
aus deutschland

hehe only if you would know. lol just kidding. yeah im thinking about doing this to my "probe"
Old 03-18-2003, 10:40 AM
aus deutschland

that's what i wanted to do basically zZLudeZz
Old 03-18-2003, 11:30 AM
~

do you not drive a probe or something...

what are you going to be doing to your motor to necessitate a balanced crankshaft and bored block? what CR are you planning on using
Old 03-18-2003, 11:37 AM
aus deutschland

i drive a probe. hence the name. im planning on balancing porting and polishing the crankcase. also plan on portnig and polishing head and bore out intake valves and port and polish valves. also gettnig cylinders ported and polished. im trying to run 8:1 CR and run 100shot and 20psi. i havnt reasearched this 100% so im not all the way sure of what i wanna do. but my goal is towrds 22psi + 100 shot.
Old 03-18-2003, 11:44 AM
~

getting your cylinders ported and polished? i dunno like any project expect to spend about $2,000 - $4,000 on a block that will take a beating. the best way to go would be to find a probe specific place that sells block packages. 8:1 might be too low really. find someone that has done it before and ask them the best way to do it before deciding on what youre doing because you dont just want to jump into it. plan on spending a lot of money

Quick Reply: Who does Engine Blue printing?