Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Whats the deal with the Cops

Old 04-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94delsolS is a jewel in the rough94delsolS is a jewel in the rough94delsolS is a jewel in the rough94delsolS is a jewel in the rough
Default Whats the deal with the Cops

I was out sat night and it seemed everywhere i turned there were blue lights, I talked to a few people and they told me that they had been pulled over a number of times in the same hour, they said they got pulled because of mods such as exhuast taillights, and even stupid things such as not using a blinker... is this the polices way of trying to get us to end car shows for good.... i honestly belive that when these tickets get taken to court that the judges will get feed up with these assonine tickets and get angry at the police but im not sure we will see what do you guys think about the situation
Old 04-23-2006, 06:20 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Re: Whats the deal with the Cops

Do you read any other posts first?

There's already 3.532 x 10e6 threads about the same shit.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower

Originally Posted by 94delsolS
I was out sat night and it seemed everywhere i turned there were blue lights, I talked to a few people and they told me that they had been pulled over a number of times in the same hour, they said they got pulled because of mods such as exhuast taillights, and even stupid things such as not using a blinker... is this the polices way of trying to get us to end car shows for good.... i honestly belive that when these tickets get taken to court that the judges will get feed up with these assonine tickets and get angry at the police but im not sure we will see what do you guys think about the situation
Well not using your turn signal or having a modified exhaust is illegal. 90% of those people will just prepay their tickets anyway. I dont like the laws either, but we are breaking them...so we cant really complain when we get tickets...
Old 04-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

the judges wont get tired of it because its free money for the cities and it only takes about 5mins to convict you. They can pump cases like that out all day long. I suppose this is how the governor decided to pay for the road construction costs.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

hahhahaahhahahha, i love how i can only drive down the street and to school
Old 04-24-2006, 07:18 AM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
hahhahaahhahahha, i love how i can only drive down the street and to school
I saw your car on 64 last week around 9-10PM.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by it_broke_again
I saw your car on 64 last week around 9-10PM.
it must have been monday night then
Old 04-24-2006, 07:00 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
it must have been monday night then
Yeah, that sounds right, I was coming back from Richmond.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

I am getting real tired of all these people saying "why are cops being assholes to us imports".
And you supplied a good answer for that question. Those people were breaking the law. "Exhaust....not using a turn signal"
I have gotten plenty of exhaust tickets. I don't come here and bitch about it though. I just pay the fine and go on with my life.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:33 PM
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)

were goin tomarow

Quick Reply: Whats the deal with the Cops