Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

what're the colored rings that go inbetween the rim and wheel called

Old 11-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iandario has disabled reputation
Default what're the colored rings that go inbetween the rim and wheel called

i'm looking to put a set on my si but i dont know where i can find them, what material theyre made of, or really anything about them. any information is helpful.

Last edited by iandario; 11-20-2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: delete
Old 11-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: what're the colored rings that go inbetween the rim and wheel called

Originally Posted by iandario
i'm looking to put a set on my si but i dont know where i can find them, what material theyre made of, or really anything about them. any information is helpful.
what the fuck are you talking about
Old 11-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong
Default Re: what're the colored rings that go inbetween the rim and wheel called

Colored rings?

Racist!
Old 11-19-2011, 02:29 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Brake dust covers?
Old 11-19-2011, 02:31 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

I bet he's talking about the stupid led valve caps...that look like a ring when spinning
Old 11-19-2011, 02:33 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by iandario
Faggotry. Pure faggotry
Old 11-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Theyre some sort of colored rings I think....

Old 11-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Are you talking about those stupid colored plastic rings that snap on the edge of the wheel? I've only ever seen them advertised in British car mags.

http://www.alloygator.com/home.asp
Old 11-19-2011, 03:11 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

New Troll fag is obvious
Old 11-19-2011, 03:32 PM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

My guess goes to he's talking about painted lips. Anyway you spin it, OP is a fag.

Quick Reply: what're the colored rings that go inbetween the rim and wheel called