Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What happened to JUSTA EX?

Old 05-05-2003, 01:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack
Default What happened to JUSTA EX?

i've been calling and PM'ing him, but he ignores me... anyone seen him lately, i'm trying to get my $50 from him...
Old 05-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

last i remember he god kicked out...
Old 05-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

Originally posted by ONEFLYAZN
last i remember he god kicked out...
is he living in his car now?
Old 05-06-2003, 04:52 AM
Registered Offender

Mr. Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point

i killed him. i told you i would dennis.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:11 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

hi
Old 05-12-2003, 07:21 AM

slvrcar is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, he's kinda up his girlfriends ass at the moment. That is all there is to say!
Old 05-13-2003, 03:03 AM
Registered member

Originally posted by slvrcar
Actually, he's kinda up his girlfriends ass at the moment. That is all there is to say!
tell him to pull his head out and give me $50 or my hood back. what is his #, i`ll call him right now! @Ђ
Old 05-13-2003, 03:11 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally posted by slvrcar
Actually im in the middle of moving ... and i work 60 hours a week , im sorry i cant go to the beach all the time , im sorry i cant sit by the phone all the time , and im sorry i dont visit drag all the time , there something called a future im trying to make for myself , well beyond cars , racing , and the beach ... and as far as me being up her ass , dont even give me that shit , i have made attempts to do shit with you and you always are an ass , why is it that your "Allowed" to have a g/f and im not ? is it because i dont treat mine like shit ? just curious !

Denis : im so not trying to avoid you , but i dont even have a phone number at this point , i will have a new one the 18th ... when i move in my new place ... you will get your money , you have my word !
Old 05-14-2003, 02:59 AM
Registered member

Originally posted by JUSTA EX
Actually im in the middle of moving ... and i work 60 hours a week , im sorry i cant go to the beach all the time , im sorry i cant sit by the phone all the time , and im sorry i dont visit drag all the time , there something called a future im trying to make for myself , well beyond cars , racing , and the beach ... and as far as me being up her ass , dont even give me that shit , i have made attempts to do shit with you and you always are an ass , why is it that your "Allowed" to have a g/f and im not ? is it because i dont treat mine like shit ? just curious !

Denis : im so not trying to avoid you , but i dont even have a phone number at this point , i will have a new one the 18th ... when i move in my new place ... you will get your money , you have my word !
ok... you have my number...