Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

WHAT CAR TO GET!!!

Old 04-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Jackie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznchck14 has disabled reputation
Unhappy WHAT CAR TO GET!!!

Edit: 5/28/06 Got my RSX Type S today! I appreciate all the advice and offers and good luck to any of you selling your cars!

Alright, Im in a dilemna...I am gettin a car (used of course cuz i aint rolling in the cash) and i am mixed up as to what to get. My three choices are: 02/03 Subaru WRX in most likely World Rally Blue. A 1998 Acura Integra GS-R in either black or white. Or a Mitsubishi 3000GT...now the mitsu is mostly cuz i love how the car looks, yes i know its heavy but i would prolly save up to swap the engine...turn it into a VR-4, turbo ya da ya da. The 3000GT is mostly the car im in love with as far as looks, and the teg and wrx i love the cars, they both have the power and potential so I would love some imput. And any other suggestions are welcome!!! Thanks guys I appreciate it!

O AND WHILE IM AT IT, I WANT TO EXTEND A BIG BEWARE TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR CARS. THERE ARE A LOT OF SCAMS OUT THERE. DO NOT TRUST SQUARE TRADE OR I-ESCROW AND IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS SO HOLD BACK. ALSO NEVER EVER EVER EVER WIRE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET A CAR CUZ ONCE AGAIN IT IS PROBABLY A SCAM.....speaking from experience unfortunately

Last edited by aznchck14; 05-28-2006 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX
Default Re: WHAT CAR TO GET!!!

well...are you looking for a stock car or something you want to modify?

if you do choose to modify, do you want to do more aesthetics or focus on really big power? or just a reliable yet quick daily driver?
Old 04-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Lay Low

Elhazzja has disabled reputation

get a tiburon
Old 04-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Jackie

ehhh not a big fan of the tiburon. My family already has a 2002 hyundai sonata lx, good daily realiable car but i want something with looks and power. Yes i would be willing to put some time into the car to make it faster and give it some good looks but remember im an 18 year old chick with a job that pays 6.25 an hour and i have no intention of asking the rents for money. And ill be starting college soon....
Old 04-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elhazzja
get a tiburon
She want's to have something that looks good and fast. Last time I rode in your SLOburon...hahahahha
Old 04-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Jackie

btw i have found a black 98 stock gs-r in pretty good condtion for bout 9k and a 02 wrb wrx in pretty good condtion for 12K the wrx would need some interior work cuz the last owner decided to paint the trim and it looks absolutely horrible. I have a few other wrxs to look at. I also found a 99 anniversary edition miata for 12k but i think my dad wanted me to get it more than i did
O yeah and btw i have around 10k give or take for a car
Old 04-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Jackie

lol yeah a tiburon tried to race me the other day....it was funny ;-)
Old 04-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aznchck14
ehhh not a big fan of the tiburon. My family already has a 2002 hyundai sonata lx, good daily realiable car but i want something with looks and power. Yes i would be willing to put some time into the car to make it faster and give it some good looks but remember im an 18 year old chick with a job that pays 6.25 an hour and i have no intention of asking the rents for money. And ill be starting college soon....
Well, I wouldn't suggest starting off with something that will make such a big dent in your wallet. You know? Since I was 14 I've had 5 cars. Stupid mistake, I spent alot of money into them, basically threw it away. Im now 16 and I have my fifth CRX. It's got a B16 it's in the process of looking better, not many people like them but Im happy with it. It's not big, its kinda small but it gets the job done. It's really quick and handle's well. What all do you waant out of a car?
Old 04-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Jackie

lol i want something that will beat my friends 06 mustang v6 MY bf has a 02 silver wrx, modded
Old 04-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

WRX. It's the nicest and newest right out of the box.

Edit: Your b/f has a modded WRX. Get an LS1 Camaro and turbo it. Just to piss him off.

Last edited by blah; 04-16-2006 at 02:58 PM.

Quick Reply: WHAT CAR TO GET!!!