Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

well it's goodbye for now

Old 03-31-2003, 03:07 PM
V8CRM8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTi-R is on a distinguished road

you better still come out with us.......my car is almost done (okay another month) but still when it is finally done i want some.......i must avenge 2LATEV8 lol.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:17 PM
2latev8

DOMESTIC ABUSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: well it's goodbye for now

Originally posted by stealthassassin
well i'm sorry to say i am going to have to ay goodbye to the car scene and goodbye to the street racin stuff....i am no longer allowed to be a person, according to you all, and i can only be what my job is.....so so long and maybe i'll be back someday.i don't want to be a hypocrit, so you guys say, so i must go.so no more fun for me and no more hangin out at the "shows". so i guess the next time some of you a- holes see me it will be me sayin" sign here this is not an admission of guilt, it's merely a promise to appear in court" and you sayin, i thought he was kool......but hey to those of you that have been kool with me and accepted me and my job and still seen me as a person....have no worries......to the rest bye and

bye, bye fat boy
Old 03-31-2003, 04:41 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo this is fucked up that he is going cause he was kool with me and gave me advice about turbos and about what i can do about my ticket. ALso u know who u are *Caugh*Caugh* his name has civic in it u are an ahole for pissing people off enough to want them to stop bothering with this site.. This site was desgiedn to have fun and help each other out. not dis on one another... like at first i use to hate imports but i have matured alot from this site and started to show ALOT of repsect for them... People dont give me to much shit about having a turbo volvo. alittle but i know they are joking but the shit that one kid did it was stright out stupid....
Old 03-31-2003, 05:29 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

ya man... fuck the people who talk shit to you... just give them a ticket and let them be on their way hehe fuck the haters...
Old 03-31-2003, 05:33 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally posted by Boosted2003
yo this is fucked up that he is going cause he was kool with me and gave me advice about turbos and about what i can do about my ticket. ALso u know who u are *Caugh*Caugh* his name has civic in it u are an ahole for pissing people off enough to want them to stop bothering with this site.. This site was desgiedn to have fun and help each other out. not dis on one another... like at first i use to hate imports but i have matured alot from this site and started to show ALOT of repsect for them... People dont give me to much shit about having a turbo volvo. alittle but i know they are joking but the shit that one kid did it was stright out stupid....
shut up homo

Domestic Abuse -- LMAO

GTI -- Youve been saying youre shit will be done in another month about as long it takes for dakwan to catch steve lol
Old 03-31-2003, 05:35 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally posted by Hybrid AWD
GTI -- Youve been saying youre shit will be done in another month about as long it takes for dakwan to catch steve lol
haha, seriously carl get that joint runnin!
Old 04-01-2003, 06:44 PM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JETSWU87
no one said you had to go, you can support the car scene. The car scene isnt all street racing.

C-YA
yeah your one of the queers that pissed me off so you can shut it....and support a car scene with you in it...HAHAHAHA yeah
Old 04-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh jeez, why dont you quit cryin already. For such a big guy, and such an authoritarian figure, you sure make me wanna choke myself to death at the site of all your homo tears. I cant believe your gonna go out sobbin'. I guess it just sucks cuz i helped do all that shit to your junk box and now your gonna walk away. Oh well, who am i to stop you?

By the way fag, put a tampon in it.
Old 04-01-2003, 07:27 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

Hey you wont see my in p-town, so good luck pullin me for whatever you think you can pull me over for....But if you see a silver DA with black e30's make sure you wave hi you sure do love that thing dont you?
Old 04-01-2003, 07:53 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

Im thinking this is an April Fools joke..... I know him to well...

Quick Reply: well it's goodbye for now