Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

well it's goodbye for now

Old 03-31-2003, 12:06 PM
LicenseNregistration

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default well it's goodbye for now

well i'm sorry to say i am going to have to ay goodbye to the car scene and goodbye to the street racin stuff....i am no longer allowed to be a person, according to you all, and i can only be what my job is.....so so long and maybe i'll be back someday.i don't want to be a hypocrit, so you guys say, so i must go.so no more fun for me and no more hangin out at the "shows". so i guess the next time some of you a- holes see me it will be me sayin" sign here this is not an admission of guilt, it's merely a promise to appear in court" and you sayin, i thought he was kool......but hey to those of you that have been kool with me and accepted me and my job and still seen me as a person....have no worries......to the rest bye and
Old 03-31-2003, 12:13 PM
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

hey... dont know ya, but sorry to see ya go... from what i can gather, a cop thats cool with the car scene? damn, come on now.. thats madd cool....

i dont particulary _love_ cops (ahem, ahem, in general) but _i_ see em as decent people (my auntie is one)... especially one that understands the car scene (not "street racing") or watever...

good luck wit watever....
Old 03-31-2003, 12:15 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

damn dude, you were part of some of the most entertaining threads. dont go.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:19 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

You can hang out with me at the shows if you want to, I'll even give you a Team1337 sticker for the cruiser
Old 03-31-2003, 12:35 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

uhm.....what happened? I never had a problem with you. Just remember...If you ever see a silver S2000, lowered, rims, exhaust, and a few other goodies.....well just know that I never had a problem with you bein' on here...heh

Care to elaborate on what happened??? or who happened maybe
Old 03-31-2003, 01:25 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

steve dude don't let the haters get to you
Old 03-31-2003, 01:30 PM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

well always sorry to see someone leave that's for sure especially of the 5.0 nature...

I do hope that for those that didn't cause any bad feelings you will look out for us...I do hope you well thoughin your cruises but hoep to see you back aboard w/ us...
Old 03-31-2003, 02:01 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Steves = Wooosey

So this is gonna be like a Big Bake ... AG Formula thing.... since Trent was gone Chris is trying to keep the A-holeness up.... so who is gonna be the AG of this forum now!
Old 03-31-2003, 02:22 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

no one said you had to go, you can support the car scene. The car scene isnt all street racing.

C-YA
Old 03-31-2003, 02:33 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Man MOST cops are cool..hell im in school to become one. Don't go, I think we should kick whoevers ass who did this to you...lol

Quick Reply: well it's goodbye for now