Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

wanna race my friend ?

Old 02-05-2005, 09:29 PM
honda parts guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGSR has disabled reputation
Default wanna race my friend ?

I got this friend with a 93 cx hb with a gsr motor all stock and he want to see if any of u guys want to race him one of these day ? strip or street

the thing is that he thing is fast and bc he resently beat an evo8 stock he think he can go farder with his car so he i talk to him the other day and he was like bring anyone who want to race me for money or whatever street or strip I'll beat his ass so I want to find someone who can rape his ass with a honda or some really quick hb or something ?? anyone
Old 02-05-2005, 09:35 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of
Default Re: wanna race my friend ?

LOL. Get Brian to race him.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

seriously...what the hell did you say?
Old 02-05-2005, 10:07 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bandit
seriously...what the hell did you say?
Me or him?
Old 02-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

look at what you said, and what he said, and think about it for a second...
Old 02-05-2005, 10:12 PM
HM-8404

Would you like me to translate for him?
Old 02-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by EGSR
I got this friend with a 93 cx hb with a gsr motor all stock and he want to see if any of u guys want to race him one of these day ? strip or street

the thing is that he thing is fast and bc he resently beat an evo8 stock he think he can go farder with his car so he i talk to him the other day and he was like bring anyone who want to race me for money or whatever street or strip I'll beat his ass so I want to find someone who can rape his ass with a honda or some really quick hb or something ?? anyone
You need to be banned and die in a fire. Didn't you see the HUGE words on the main forum screen that say THE RULES OF DRAGVA, READ THEM?

Ban.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:15 PM
HM-8404

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
You need to be banned and die in a fire. Didn't you see the HUGE words on the main forum screen that say THE RULES OF DRAGVA, READ THEM?

Ban.
Damn Dan, getting a little hostile aren't we?
Old 02-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

'05 members are already 10,000 times worse than the '04 members, so it seems. I know soul can vouche.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

hahah you see the new announcement

Quick Reply: wanna race my friend ?