Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

VW golf 6spd?

Old 12-10-2004, 02:24 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: VW golf 6spd?

i dont think its an r32, or a 30th anniversary. she says it has 16 ot 17 inch 5 spoke wheels. ill have pics when she gets back. plus pics of an r32 (skyline )
Old 12-10-2004, 07:33 PM
ibsmd425

SEAN typed has disabled reputation

GLI... saw GTI but no GLI. (GLI's = pure sex)
Old 12-13-2004, 05:33 PM
World Famous VF-14

fullsize fun is a splendid one to beholdfullsize fun is a splendid one to beholdfullsize fun is a splendid one to beholdfullsize fun is a splendid one to beholdfullsize fun is a splendid one to beholdfullsize fun is a splendid one to beholdfullsize fun is a splendid one to behold

i love my 4 door golf,35mpg isn't gay at all..lol
Old 12-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Registered Member

Daimo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by G60ING
Europe has a lot of options available for their cars that we do not get. I'd personally love a Jetta 4-motion (AWD for you nonVW people) with the 150HP TDI motor. The 4-motion is 6spd. The 150hp(236tq) TDI motor is easy chipped up to 182Whp and 313WTQ

Granted they have al lot of cars and options that we don't have but I believe the cars sell for a lot less here then in England or Germany
We get bent over and greesed up big time. Its even a thing where people buy new cars online now and have them shipped over.

Thats why also I think US modded cars tend to be much better quality. I just think we get stitched up on everything over here really.

Just look at McDonalds and what you get for how much, compared to how much of a meal we get, for double the price Grrrrrr

Also, the 6 speed box does come in various models of golf over here yeah.

Our BMW M3's come with 330bhp odd as well, where-as you get the 280bhp version i think..