Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

vmp

Old 03-12-2003, 07:07 PM
version VI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw
Default vmp

what is street wars? i've never been to vmp and would like to know since the only time i can go is friday and street wars is on friday
Old 03-12-2003, 07:09 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

its an elimination bracket run, its a cool thing if your car is real consistent, but i will never go to race on fridays again, i will only watch, way too many people........
Old 03-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

damn right i only got 2 runs...
Old 03-12-2003, 07:12 PM
version VI

stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw

oo ok thanks
so your telling me if i dont do good on my first run i'll be eliminated and won't be able to run again, right? or am i wrong
Old 03-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

iono... i was in t&t hehe and only got 2 runs hehe
Old 03-12-2003, 07:14 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally posted by stl2slw
oo ok thanks
so your telling me if i dont do good on my first run i'll be eliminated and won't be able to run again, right? or am i wrong
nah, you have to dial in your time (make a run and get your time). then the next time you have to run that same dial in time or as close to it as possible. Consistancy is the name of the game. This is Corey by the way. Come up to the shop and ill talk to you about it more if you want.
Old 03-12-2003, 07:18 PM
version VI

nah, you have to dial in your time (make a run and get your time). then the next time you have to run that same dial in time or as close to it as possible. Consistancy is the name of the game. This is Corey by the way. Come up to the shop and ill talk to you about it more if you want.
thanks man i will tomorrow or friday
Old 03-12-2003, 07:18 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

i dunno what u boys are doin... i made 4 runs on the night. the trick is to get into the bracket elimination class... make ur time passes, and if you lose jump over to t&t .

but all of my runs were 3time runs, and 1st round. then said fug it.
Old 03-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Shit! You all thought it was crowded then, wait until Street Boss opens up with import rave or motorcycle mania in may in addition to the street wars, and test and tune.

Bracket racing is this. You get 4 time runs to get a good average dial in. Then you try to come as close to that time as you can, than what the other guy can. Also if you leave the line first you must get to the finish line before the other guy, or you lose as well.
Old 03-13-2003, 11:56 AM
Master of the 6speed

specV33 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is test and tune? can you just go there and run? sorry if its a dumb newbie question

Quick Reply: vmp