Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Underrated Autos

Old 05-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Underrated Autos

stop refering back to "your" car.......srsly

your just stiring the pot
Old 05-30-2008, 11:29 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by ISUZUPERFORMA
Sure Chris sure. If you want me to say it I will. I didn't know the Cobras were underrated in horsepower! All I knew is what the specs say. That doesn't make me an idiot, it just means I don't know everything. Guess what, I never said I knew everything Chris. But I do know about the 4.6L engines like I said I did. Shit, I almost wish I didn't sell my car with the 4.6L 4 cammer! Oh yeah...
You're right. That doesn't make you an idiot. But calling someone who has an 03-04 cobra a liar and arguing with him on the specs of HIS OWN CAR does.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:30 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

God i have to poop so bad.
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Shit, I almost wish I didn't sell my car with the 4.6L 4 cammer! Oh yeah...
but you did...and now you drive a geo storm...
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

yall werent able to scare him off yet, keep tryin guys.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:34 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
the srt4 will never be "rare." not even in 20 yrs. look how many of those fuckers were produced.
No not really. I see a new "crashed" or totalled thread over on the forums every week. There really wasnt that many of them produced. I think 30,000 total, someone correct me if im wrong. That may sound like a lot, but some of them went to canada and at the rate they have been crashed and are being totalled this number is dropping considerably.There are quite a few in hampton roads though, but it doesnt look like that everywhere.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:35 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Originally Posted by nosediv3
yall werent able to scare him off yet, keep tryin guys.
I really think its a mod like snarfberries last time, but yet i cant stop posting.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Word..aight then!

ISUZUPERFORMA is an unknown quantity at this point

They just keep coming. I have already admitted the fact I didn't know about the whole underrated horsepower. Ok. So what now, everything that I actually know no longer exist? WTF.

And yes I am praising my car. Anyone out there can do a simple basic formula. Minor weigh+AWD+turbo=performance. My car weighs 2600 lbs with AWD. Turbo can boost up to @ 25 psi with proper gas & tuning. Not the Impulse that Isuzu made. I know I have a car that isn't around. This is why I like it. I have nothing to lose when sitting waiting for the tree at the track to hit green. Most of the time though I am not the one that loses. My car is a sleeper, plain & simple as that. Case closed. Hate & bash all you want but those are the facts.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:38 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Most of the time though I am not the one that loses. My car is a sleeper, plain & simple as that.
Most of the time my samurai never loses...when I race myself. See what I did there?
Old 05-30-2008, 11:38 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

They just keep coming. I have already admitted the fact I didn't know about the whole underrated horsepower. Ok. So what now, everything that I actually know no longer exist? WTF.

And yes I am praising my car. Anyone out there can do a simple basic formula. Minor weigh+AWD+turbo=performance. My car weighs 2600 lbs with AWD. Turbo can boost up to @ 25 psi with proper gas & tuning. Not the Impulse that Isuzu made. I know I have a car that isn't around. This is why I like it. I have nothing to lose when sitting waiting for the tree at the track to hit green. Most of the time though I am not the one that loses. My car is a sleeper, plain & simple as that. Case closed. Hate & bash all you want but those are the facts.
I really doubt that. (unless you meant you swapped out the stock turbo)

What times do you run at the track? What trap speed?

Quick Reply: Underrated Autos