Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Undercover.......how many are there????

Old 02-25-2003, 06:26 PM
ECR
Bow Down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ECR is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Undercover.......how many are there????

Okay, here's what happened.

Adam(90GTi) and I were coming back from Bap-Geon when the saturn kept on riding our ass. So at this point we go all slow to piss him off. When the light turned green we were in third going about 45 then he steped on it reaching about 95 on the overpass near Walmart and Sams Club. About mid-way over the over pass we pass a Black Grandam, which was going about 70, he gets behind us really fast and Turn's on his lights. At this time he swerves back over into the lane next to us, gets up beside us and sez over his loud speaker to "Slow Down". Then he gets on it and keeps on his way. WTF. We figued he had something more important to do.

We were lucky as a Mother Fucker. 95 in a 45 is a big jump. And also stupid. But oh well.

Just watch out for a Black Grandam with a small trunk antenna with a Black Male driving.

anyways........have a good night
Old 02-25-2003, 07:04 PM
where you want 2 be

drivn n style has disabled reputation

odds are he just had a P.A. system and some strobes...
one night i was going down rt. 17 and an impala pulled up next to me...he let me know that he wanted to race...but i mean, and impala vs. malibu...duh...the impala would win...so he took off and i kept up with him...but we never broke the speed limit(it was a short distance between lights). anywayz...i started to slow down b/c the light up ahead turned red...well...he turned on his red lights and went ryte through it...i was pissed...isn't that called entrapment??
Old 02-25-2003, 07:40 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally posted by drivn n style
...isn't that called entrapment??
No, it's not.

Entrapment by definition is "To lure into performing a previously or otherwise uncontemplated illegal act. "

The key word here is uncontemplated

Street racing is illegal. I know it is, you know it is, the officer knows it is. If the situation had been the same but the guy wasn't a cop, you would still have acted in the same manner, because prior to the cop turning on his lights, you didn't know it was a cop, therefore you would have been willingly participating in something illegal.

It would be entrapment if the person had said something like "if you don't race me, 50 kids will die", and you do, and then they bust you. Other than that, if you stoplight showdown with people, you're pretty much asking to get busted.
Old 02-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is considerd entrapment to lure someone into a race and then pull them over for it. You dont necisarrily have to threaten someone to be considerd entrapment. Drug enforcement and prostitution is a little different.
Old 02-25-2003, 08:08 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

Side note on "law". I was learned in my law class today that:

You can be pulled for only 2 reasons, with intent to be citationed, and intent to arrest. The cop is allowed to search without warrant only when pulled over with intent to arrest. If the cop pulles you with intent to citation (running a redlight, whatever) With "probable cause" he can search you, BUT he can only search your car in the area that he can reach with his hands from your seat.. like under the seat, beside/behind the seat.. etc. He is not allowed to look in your trunk, or in your LOCKED glove box.. because those areas pose no threat to endanger his life. AKA you reaching for a gun or something of the sort.
Old 02-26-2003, 03:09 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

I know Chesapeake has a Red Saturn ... that used to come out to West Road when people used to run there ... I know because me and about 7 others got pulled there about 2 years ago ... and I was tryin to be nice ... when everyone scrammed some people took off deeper into the country ... well im from 3 mins from West Road ... and so I figured they just get lost so I finally got them all to stop turned them back around and went to find the others I was leading ... doing about the speed limit probally a little more ... and the saturn was comming towards us ... he flashed his high beams at me then I see another car up further and it was a cop ... he turned on his blue lights before we even got to him and had the road blocked ... they ended up giving all the drivers Aiding and Abeding* well when we went to court the first guy got called up he was in the back of the pack he had a lawyer ... then I got called ... well the cop that was testifying against us said that he saw us THREE wide on west road ABOUT to race ... then later on in his testimony said he saw us doing above 90MPH at least ... so when I came up I was like hold on a sec ... Juge im not sure if you have ever been to west road or not ... but you cant fit three wide ... two barely fit ... and how could he see us lined up about to race ... if we were already doing well over 90? Then turned to the cop and said if I remember correctly you sir didnt show up to the scene until 20 mins after we had been pulled ... the juge asked if this were true and he agreed then he asked why he had lied ... the cop said well my partner was the one who showed up and blockaded the road and he couldnt make it ... and the juge was like well you said you were there and witnessed it with your own eyes ... and then said case dismissed ... sorry so long ... anyways the point is there is a red saturn in chesapeake thats a cop.
Old 02-26-2003, 06:25 AM
Pimpin teh stockness

blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

thats what happened when i got my first ticket. the cop said he made the stop, and i was like judge this is not the cop that pulled me over, because he had a diff name than the one on my ticket.

And looked different, but i was in hampton and got screwed reguardless.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:43 AM
You name it I got it

93foxbody is an unknown quantity at this point

Cops suck, DOUBLE STANDARD!!

You have no rights on the side of the road, because they will not follow the rules!! So dont count on that shit, when it comes down to it. Cops will bust you for DWI while they do it, Cops will bust you for drug possesion, while they do it. Cops will bust you for speeding when they do it all the time. Cops will bust you for all kind of things they also do.

Cop= Anyone who wants a job that pays 25,500.00 a yr to start, with mad benifits listed above! NOTHING SPECIAL IN MY BOOK.
They dont deserve respect, they need to earn it!

Dont get me started, ERRRRRR......
Old 02-26-2003, 04:10 PM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by drivn n style
odds are he just had a P.A. system and some strobes...
Thats bullshit. They were Detective lights through the grill and in the rear windows. He had a suit on as well. I highly doubt it was just somebody fucking with us.
Old 02-26-2003, 05:19 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

the impalas aren't no joke...i got pulled by one for multiple things.. damn undercovers

Quick Reply: Undercover.......how many are there????